Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com in India  (Read 5304 times)

Offline Single.daddy

I am going to India in a month and wanted to understand how does seeking works there. Searched for Bengaluru and found a few but the response is very cold. Any experience, please share.

Offline Brimich

I used to go to Bangalore 3 or 4 times a year until Covid and finding someone to visit your hotel is always a challenge, and actually i only met 3 or 4 girls on my visits. However, it was always via Seeking, and i thought it was a great resource. Getting them into your hotel did prove to be a challenge though.

Offline Single.daddy

Any idea about how much they ask for?

Offline Brimich

Offline Bru1901

Message a few girls on seeking

Most likely one of them will be a pimp and sort you out with profiles and prices

Dont act a tourist. Tell them your a regular visitor and looking for a new arrangement
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 04:12:00 am by Bru1901 »

Offline Brimich

I have been putting off a trip to Bangalore for a long while and will head out there when I can be bothered to sort out the visa…..

But anyway, you got me thinking, so I took a look at SA and right at the top was one I met previously….i had to get really firm with the reception at the Windsor as they wouldn’t let her in.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Single.daddy

That’s a bummer. Why didn’t they allow? Are they against guests from visiting or was it an overnight?

Offline Brimich

Just security……i told them where to go and they backed down…..but a little embarrassing, me being in my 50s insisting a 20yo in a tartan miniskirt be let in, up to my room

Offline Single.daddy

Then it’s going to be an issue for me as well. Thanks for the update.

Offline Bru1901

Then it’s going to be an issue for me as well. Thanks for the update.

Just go separately to room

No issues in larger chains

Overnights are best. I normally took girl to room, droppes off stuff. Headed out with girl and came back at evening for night

No issues this way

Offline Single.daddy

I think Brimich mentioned Windsor Manor, that’s a 5 star if I’m not wrong. Yeah, going separate sounds good.

Offline Brimich

I got the girl to come in by herself…….where she got stopped and i got the call from reception. Had to go down and sort. Have had visits at the Conrad, Gardenia and Windsor, twice (out of four) they were stopped. All of course very upmarket 5 star.

Offline Single.daddy

Seems like for punting, book OYO rooms.

Offline Bru1901

When you sign in say you have guests and collragues visiting

They wont harass if theres a note in your account

Offline Single.daddy

That should be it, unless it is overnight it should be okay. I remember my friends visited in a hotel and no one stopped them.

Offline Bru1901

Even if its overnight no one cares

Ne assertive from tbe start

Tell them wgat ur plan is not ask for permission

They dont bother you then

Offline Brimich

Wow…now there’s the voice of wisdom

Offline anujok

In India and trying get some leads in SA. Majority of the profiles seems new!

Not sure whom to ‘trust’ and text to start with!

Any leads punter?!

* My previous ones have disappeared from SA and I do have their contact on Telegram but they say they aren’t looking for it now. So all hopes down the drain!

Offline Bru1901

Do your own due dilligence. Exchange numbers on seeking, then chat on seeking and see what your in for. You need to spend time with seeking but when it works its great

Offline Single.daddy

After some chats with many members in seeking, I narrowed my search to two girls. One from Bangalore and another one from West Bengal. Both under 25. Short time meet for these are 10k and 15k respectively- hotel charges/dinner extra.

Offline Bru1901

Two isnt enough. Have around 4 if you want 2 meets as they will definately flake.

From.experience last minute flakers are normal

Offline Numbnutz99

Also try massage republic. I've found it very useful in Asia.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Also try massage republic. I've found it very useful in Asia.
Would you have any reviews to contribute as yet, since joining 4 years ago matey?

Offline Single.daddy

Two isnt enough. Have around 4 if you want 2 meets as they will definately flake.

From.experience last minute flakers are normal

Spoke with many girls in Bangalore and quite a lot of them are content sellers or scammers. All fake pictures!

Offline roohi

Any genuine leeds you might want to share here post your visit?

Offline Single.daddy

Sure. I am travelling next week, let me see if I can score something

Offline pbj46

Any updates? I'm headed there in a couple weeks.

Have never had an issue getting them into the hotels in the past.  Would usually just tell them to say they're meeting their colleague for lunch/dinner, then meet them at reception, head to the bar for a drink then to the room.  Larger, upmarket hotels work better, more anonymous as there tends to be lots of people coming and going.

Offline roohi

I have had similar experience with high end hotels. no ones asks. Sometimes the SB just walked directly to the room while on other occasions met outside and walked to the room.
I visited recently and might have some leads for Delhi is anyone is keen dm me.

Offline Metajas

The best massage I ever had was from 2 women in Bengaluru.  They advertised as ‘Synchronised Massage’, saying 2 women in their thirties.  They are still adverting on something called Bengaluru Ade-sex, still saying they are in their thirties, but it was about 12 years ago when I saw them.

I was staying in a well known Scandinavian chain hotel and I met them in the lobby and took them up to my room with no one taking any notice.  Saw them twice during my visit.

Online Dcharlie

I am heading to Bangalore on Sat for 2 nights. will try External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the tip.

Offline Single.daddy

I have been on vacation in India for two weeks now. Here’s the update after shagging 4 (2 from seeking and 2 from MR).

Seeking: takes time to get to an agreement, be ready with your telegram ID as 99% of them uses this for discretion. Allowance is overhyped, so if you are new to bargaining, good luck. I managed to get two of them for overnight for 15k or £150 (that’s the cap I kept for these activities). There’s no need to overpay these girls unless you like the service and give them as tips.

Massage Republic: lot of scams and cam girls. Can find some decent WG and agencies as well. I keep this as a back up just in case the SB backs out at the last moment. It happened twice and I used an agency to supply with an Indian girl and a Russian for 2 hours as I didn’t want to waste the evening.

Hotel: most of the 5 star hotels are guest friendly and you should not have an issue to host. But better confirm with them beforehand. There are other couple friendly 3 star hotels allow to stay with them for a day/hours (similar to dayuse hotels in Scotland). They are much cheaper (mostly under £20). Be ready to share your WG photo ID at all the hotels you check in with them. It is mandatory as per the law.

Always good to meet the girl outside, be it’s at the lobby or hotel bar or coffee shop as there can be a B&S situation. There are many of African girls in Bangalore and take caution if you are planning to meet them. They are much cheaper and comes with some risks.

Offline Single.daddy

I am heading to Bangalore on Sat for 2 nights. will try External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the tip.

There are more gigolos than the girls here.

Offline Single.daddy

The best massage I ever had was from 2 women in Bengaluru.  They advertised as ‘Synchronised Massage’, saying 2 women in their thirties.  They are still adverting on something called Bengaluru Ade-sex, still saying they are in their thirties, but it was about 12 years ago when I saw them.

I was staying in a well known Scandinavian chain hotel and I met them in the lobby and took them up to my room with no one taking any notice.  Saw them twice during my visit.

70% of spas in Bangalore offering extras like B2B, HJ/happy ending. There will be a cover courage at the counter, you can pay the girl for extras.

Offline Single.daddy

Any updates? I'm headed there in a couple weeks.

Have never had an issue getting them into the hotels in the past.  Would usually just tell them to say they're meeting their colleague for lunch/dinner, then meet them at reception, head to the bar for a drink then to the room.  Larger, upmarket hotels work better, more anonymous as there tends to be lots of people coming and going.

I’ve added some intel above. Also, keep in mind, ukp won’t load in India unless you use vpn.