Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Johnson Swindon  (Read 973 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3324689) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

Booked 90mins early in the week,all seemed fine she even sent me a nice email the night before asking for my number.
I said I'd give it to her in the morning as I've no idea what it is without my phone,NP apparently.
Sent her my number by AW early the next day which she read then went for a walk with the dog,on my return she hadn't replied either by txt or AW.
Sent her another msg and again nothing,probably bumped me for a regular as I had no further contact.
Proceed with caution.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 07:02:48 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »

Offline Sibiu

How can that be? She’s not logged on to AW since 28th June which is over two weeks ago.

How can that be? She’s not logged on to AW since 28th June which is over two weeks ago.

So what this was 2 months ago.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Members have 6 months to post reviews, do you think she might have logged in during that time?  :unknown:

Offline Cheltclient

Maybe it was a misread. Prob thought he said ‘earlier this week’ but he said ‘early in the week’. Could have been earlier in any week :)

Maybe it was a misread. Prob thought he said ‘earlier this week’ but he said ‘early in the week’. Could have been earlier in any week :)

:thumbsup:

Offline Sibiu

Yes - I read it as meaning earlier THIS week.