Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aimee - Portfolio - Cardiff  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Markwest10

High positive this one for me.

Booked just over a week ago via text.   I asked who was available and noticed Aimee who didn't have a profile on the website.  I was sent a pic which helped me make my mind up.  I think she may have been on portfolio before but can’t guarantee it. 

Booking is easy enough.   Sorted a time, location and was sent a message when it was good to go up.  Bang on time.

Place is near central station.  Used it before.  No problems getting in.

She opened the door.  Usual hiding behind the door routine.   She’s very attractive.  5’3 ish.  Slim, small (b cup?) breasts with nice wide hips and an ass with a little jiggle.   We had a quick kiss at the door to introduce ourselves.  I was very happy and looked forward to what was on the cards. 

She asked me to freshen up…cold water only in the shower.  Couldnt get it to work. 

In to the room and money sorted.  I lay on the bed as she went to stash the cash.  In she comes and we start kissing straight away…light FK i would say but this ramped up later on.   Asking what i liked before moving down to an excellent OWO.  Spent a good while going for it.  No hands and a bit of gagging made me feel bigger than i am. 

Off came her bra and panties and i spent a little while getting to know her its and feeling her getting wet.   She allows a finger but i dont push for more. 

More OWO and she reached for the cover before squatting over me and going at it in cowgirl.  Grinding, bouncing, good noise and kissing throughout.   Honestly, a great time with this fit young girl bouncing on my cock.  Exactly what i like from a booking. 
I suggested doggy for a bit which also worked.  She takes whatever i could offer but as always the rubber  doesnt keep me hard so i suggested a bout of OWO which turned into 69 then back to her between my legs when I emptied in to her mouth.  She dribbled half back on to my cock and swallowed the other half with a “yummy”!    Im guessing that was 45 mins in to my hour booking. 

We spent the remaining time chatting shit while she slowly strokes my cock and played with my balls.   Felt like i was with a girlfriend.  Cant fault her. 

Quick clean up and i was out.

Shes hot, fit, kinda posh sounding, and has a good head on her shoulders.   Ill be back for sure. 

Offline Dan Dastardly

Can’t see any Aimee on their website, AW maybe ?

Offline Markwest10

Don’t think so.  Maybe i took one for the team?

Offline Lewis

As no one has yet provided a link to their the website

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dan Dastardly

As no one has yet provided a link to their the website

External Link/Members Only
Thanks but I can’t see any Aimee on there

Offline Justjim1987

Very nice review mate, I've been trying to book Aimie the past few weeks but times haven't lined up, glad to know she provides a good service.

Offline Doyle

Thanks but I can’t see any Aimee on there

She's been in the list occasionally recently, but no sign of a page as yet (link went to a "page not found" when she was listed).  They took a long time to get Nia's page up as well, maybe they're just being slow again?

Offline brianamorgan

I also met aimee a few weeks ago, the best looking girl they have at the minute Imo very down to earth aswell.

Offline Bluebird187

I also met aimee a few weeks ago, the best looking girl they have at the minute Imo very down to earth aswell.

Considering you've seen Camille who everyone says is 10/10, this is a huge claim. Will have to pay her a visit and find out for myself.

Personally Alice is possibly the hottest SP I've ever been with, if she can beat that then I'm in trouble financially!

Offline brianamorgan

Of course looks are subjective and this is just my opinion.

Offline Markwest10

Considering you've seen Camille who everyone says is 10/10, this is a huge claim. Will have to pay her a visit and find out for myself.

Personally Alice is possibly the hottest SP I've ever been with, if she can beat that then I'm in trouble financially!

Alice is different.  On a par i would say in the looks department but has a different look and offers a different service.  Both excellent but different. 

Just my view, for what it is worth.