Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Marina - Cambridge  (Read 4183 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

I decided to TOFTT on Monday evening - at £90 for 30 minutes, having agreed owo, kissing and sex both ways in a 30 minute booking I reckoned that if she was indeed the girl in the profile pics then she was well worth a punt.

Easy coms - though I suspect this is actually with a maid (some one else was in the apartment although I didn't see them and Marina herself has extremely limited English)

Perfectly adequate accommodation in central Cambridge.

Usual hide behind the door scenario when I arrived, but once I got to look at her I was pretty happy - she was dressed in just a pair of knickers (I prefer something slightly more glamourous tbf) and wasn't wearing much in the way of make up, however banging little body - just like the pics (I'd asked her height when messaging and she'd said (more likely her helper had said) 1.69, which seems about right). Facially she is more masculine than her pics - quite a lot of photo enhancement has been used there - however, she is still an attractive girl.

Plenty of snogging and mutual feeling up as soon as I was in the bedroom - her little natural boobs are simply delightful and I imagine must be the result of hormone treatment from a pretty young age - in fact the whole of her body seems and feels pretty natural, including her pump, yet soft arse.

Paperwork out of the way, we got down to business properly - she was very complimentary about both my physique and the size of my cock and straight away was giving me the impression that she was pretty into me  - which is always a plus - in no time at all she was on her knees giving me some very good OWO.

She dispensed with her knickers as we moved the action onto the bed - her cock was rock hard (and remained so throughout) but definitely on the small size (both in length and girth)....certainly no more than 5" at best. There followed a period of mutual oral - she was impeccably clean - and plenty of passionate kissing and dry humping type of action - her little arsehole was a delight to tongue and it wasn't long before I was aching to get my cock inside it....Once I had successfully communicated that I wanted to fuck her first (she seemed equally up for either way) and then have her fuck me, she promptly rubbered me up then had me lie on my back so she could impale herself. Her arse is EXTREMELY tight! - it took her a good few attempts and several additional applications of lube before she managed to sink down onto me but as soon as she had she made it clear just how much she loves a good fucking! After a good long bout of me pounding her from beneath I decided I wanted to get on top and give her an even deeper and harder ploughing - her incessant 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' vocals seemed designed to ensure I did (at least that was my chosen interpretation  :cool:). Re entering her in missionary was again quite an ordeal - her sphincter just doesn't seem to want to let a cock inside, however once it has relaxed enough to accept defeat, her arse simply can't get enough of it!  :lol: We fucked for ages in all kinds of variations of missionary - occasionally snogging, but mainly just pure, bestial fucking - then finally on to my fucking her from behind ...firstly with her kneeling on the edge of the bed and then with her standing lent forward holding onto the dressing table. By now I was quite a sweaty mess so decided I wanted to end proceedings by having her fuck me. After putting on a condom and applying some lube she had me assume doggy at the edge of the bed before comfortably slipping inside. Her cock is only small but she was rock hard and it seemed to really hit the spot. Wanking myself as she thrust in and out it can't have been more than a dozen strokes before I exploded all over her duvet cover - short but sweet!  :lol:

I apologized for the mess - she didn't seem remotely bothered - availed myself of the shower and then once dressed there was a pleasant little goodbye kiss before I was back out on the street  :cool:

All in all, a great little punt and at £90 it seemed excellent value. Certainly this girl does not have the style and glamour of many of the 'high end' girls who have been in the game for some time but she is a sexy little thing with lots of charm and plenty of enthusiasm.

Offline ptt67

It would seem that reviews are not currently being displayed on the main transgender page...nether this one nor the previous east of England one have been 🤔....a little frustrating after going to the trouble of writing them for all to see..

Offline Chris1990mcr

I saw she was in liverpool last week, was going to book and then just thought to good to be true and couldn't be arsed with a bad punt.

Looks like I missed out. Good review, will see next time she passes this way.

Offline ptt67

I saw she was in liverpool last week, was going to book and then just thought to good to be true and couldn't be arsed with a bad punt.

Looks like I missed out. Good review, will see next time she passes this way.

It’s a shame that regional reviews still aren’t being posted in the general TS section or you might have seen it earlier. Can’t a mod do something about this?

Offline jandyr

Now going under the name of Tattooed Nymphet

External Link/Members Only

Is it the same girl in the pictures?

Offline ptt67

Definitely the same girl in the pictures (though as I said in my review above, her face is somewhat more masculine - though nothing off putting - than in the photos). She also still refers to herself as ‘Nauhgty Brazilian TS Marina’ on her profile....I imagine it is indeed just a name change - no idea why!