Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA UK - Old Street  (Read 12393 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Studley69

Wow, just wow.

I saw Sofia today and had the time of my life. She is absolutely stunning. Pic in the link below.

I arrange the meet at short notice (a common theme of mine) from initial text to being in her apartment was about 40mins. Her Comms were very good and fast.

Her flat is descrete and very well kept.

She met me at the door with an fantastic smile, dfk and an obligatory grope of the old boy. I sorted out the paperwork, £100 for 30 mins. She pulled me close, snogged the shit out of me and then dropped to her knees to undo my jeans. She gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. She encouraged me to throat fuck her, I obliged. I was very impressed, I am very girthy, 7inch diameter, and she took it like a trooper.

We got to the bed and had some pretty awesome 69, her she-dick is delicious. Big, 7 inches, and tapered.

I really wanted her to fuck me, but my ass is as tight as a nun's chaff. It didn't really work in the time that we had. So we switched and I topped her.

I had so much fun. She is soooo sexy. I am still rock hard thinking about it now.

I will definitely return, next time for 2 hours.

I am not sure that I can add more than has been said in other reviews, notable here;
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250270.msg2556049#msg2556049

Offline Studley69

« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 11:31:55 pm by Studley69 »

Offline tantraman

... She is absolutely stunning ...

... as per plentiful photos collated here :music:

Offline ptt67

....her she-dick is delicious. Big, 7 inches, and tapered.

I’ve seen Sofia twice (albeit many years ago when she first appeared on the scene), she is indeed absolutely gorgeous and her service is second to none - plenty on here who can attest to that - however, I think to describe her cock as a ‘big, 7 inches’ is quite an exaggeration and could lead to false expectations for anyone who hasn’t yet seen her. I would say she is of modest length - about 6” - and pretty much average girth....definitely not a ‘big’ cock....not that this detracts from how fantastic she is, both as a top and bottom!

Offline Mattygibbsy

Wow, just wow.

I saw Sofia today and had the time of my life. She is absolutely stunning. Pic in the link below.

I arrange the meet at short notice (a common theme of mine) from initial text to being in her apartment was about 40mins. Her Comms were very good and fast.

Her flat is descrete and very well kept.

She met me at the door with an fantastic smile, dfk and an obligatory grope of the old boy. I sorted out the paperwork, £100 for 30 mins. She pulled me close, snogged the shit out of me and then dropped to her knees to undo my jeans. She gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. She encouraged me to throat fuck her, I obliged. I was very impressed, I am very girthy, 7inch diameter, and she took it like a trooper.

We got to the bed and had some pretty awesome 69, her she-dick is delicious. Big, 7 inches, and tapered.

I really wanted her to fuck me, but my ass is as tight as a nun's chaff. It didn't really work in the time that we had. So we switched and I topped her.

I had so much fun. She is soooo sexy. I am still rock hard thinking about it now.

I will definitely return, next time for 2 hours.

I am not sure that I can add more than has been said in other reviews, notable here;
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250270.msg2556049#msg2556049

Very very lucky. Everyone I look she is not working. Got to be lucky now days to catch her with green light on

Offline Sebstyles7

Still my best ever TS punt.  Seen her a couple of times myself and she is still always in my AW hotlist. Went of seeing TS for a while despite a Positive punt last time around but a return trip to Sofia has resurfaced in my desires once again.  Only criticism is lack of cum with her although I think I've read one review where she did.

Offline ptt67

Ooops...wring thread, sorry
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 08:31:39 pm by ptt67 »

Offline ptt67

Still my best ever TS punt.  Seen her a couple of times myself and she is still always in my AW hotlist. Went of seeing TS for a while despite a Positive punt last time around but a return trip to Sofia has resurfaced in my desires once again.  Only criticism is lack of cum with her although I think I've read one review where she did.

She most definitely came for me the second time I saw her....none of this extra charge nonsense either!  :cool:

Offline jplb2021

Visiting Glasgow next week and most definitely hoping to meet for the first time.
Had very mixed experiences with TS's before (all well before i joined UKP), so hoping Sofia lives up to her reputation.

Speaking of past experiences ... they're outwith the review period but if a brief synopsis is ok, here goes:

Pamella Moss: Left me numb, probably because it was my first time taking cock. Wanted to go big and i did, but wouldn't see again. Bit on the mechanical side.

Megan Doll: Fantastic. Lovely, warm & inviting. Dominant without being overly forceful. Both of us came loads and i thoroughly enjoyed myself and her company. Would love to meet again.

Camilla Matolli: Repeatedly pushed the booking back. Ended up seeing over 2 hours after the meeting was due to take place. I went ahead as i'd travelled a good distance for the meet. Once underway she showed more interest in her phone than me and couldn't wrap things quick enough as she was "starving". Hands down the worst booking i've had with any SP. What i will say in her defence is she's gorgeous and has a great cock.

Offline Sebstyles7

She most definitely came for me the second time I saw her....none of this extra charge nonsense either!  :cool:

Maybe my blow job technique is shite!!! Probably time to go for round three with the beautiful Sofia if it’s a possibility.

Offline ptt67

She came whilst riding my cock, not from a bj, if that’s any help ;)

Offline sinninggreeneyes

Does anyone know if Sofia has an Instagram?

Offline english1000

Stunners like Sofia make me think I should start seeing some of these girls again.