Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH-LISA Heathrow  (Read 1062 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528957) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Often Visitor

External Link/Members Only

She has plenty of reviews on here but another one won’t do her any harm took place a couple of days ago

Comms messaged her in the morning and arranged a slot in the afternoon she gave me the details of the hotel on the Bath Road Heathrow she messaged me early and said I could come now as her first punter of the day had cancelled there are 2 of the same name went to the wrong one first :dash:

Parked in the car park and she gave me the room number so went in the back entrance of the Hotel and straight in the lift to her room. She did the usual hide behind the door but only because she was wearing very little and the room door was a little exposed to the corridor. She closed the door and we greeted very friendly girl age wise I would say late 30’s tidy figure with nice natural boobs. I handed over the paperwork £50 for 15 minutes blow and go with cim

She is very talkative and friendly we snogged a bit didn’t mind as I was the first of the day and I undid her bra and started playing with her very nice jugs. She knelt down and undid my trousers and pulled down my pants she genuinely loves to have a cock in her mouth she sucked licked everything, shaft balls tip, I had to lie on the bed and removed everything so he had better access.

She carried on with probably one of the best blow jobs I have had nice mixture of spit hand and mouth until I felt the sap rising and I informed her not to stop and unloaded into her mouth she kept on sucking until I was empty, she got up and commented on her ability to carry on talking with a mouthful and went off to the bathroom to spit it out she did ask me if I wanted it back which I declined. :cool: :cool:

All in all for 50 lizzies with an English pocket rocket gvfm and I would return 

On the way out I informed reception of my registration number to avoid a ticket

Offline naz

Thanks for the review. Been on my HL for some time hopefully will get round to her before Xmas.