Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmenkissesx - Birmingham  (Read 2165 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206929) (27 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mrhunter95

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Right l, I’m very sorry for the late review on this one guys, I hope this is okay, this meet happened on 4/9/21

Communication - very clear communication via texting and confirming times required, she does ask to confirm a few hours before the booking to make sure you can still come, but she is very quick to reply so no issues here

Location- just a set of flats in the city centre, not far from the broad street location

The girl - holy fuck when this girl opened the door my jaw dropped, I’m not usually one for tall girls but this one is stunning, she greeted me, offered me a shower and then we exchanged paperwork, and off I went to get freshened up

The deed - now when we got started she took me to the living room as she said her bed was too creaky, so she asked if the sofa was okay instead, I thought fuck me that’s even better in my opinion, this girl went straight into dfk, slowly teasing mini Hunter with her hand while I was gently playing with her clit, she then got straight down and started owo, this girl had all the checks for me with this, eye contact, slow and deep but with a nice tempo, after I took as much of that I could I asked her if she could sit on top, she had no problem with this and I must say she rides very well, while giving the perfect height to start caressing and sucking on her decent sized tits that we’re clapping around the place while she bounced, then into mish where she gives some further dfk while fucking and moaning, then into doggy, which was slightly awkward because of the height difference, but no complaint as I still got it done, I told her I was almost ready to blow so she got down to give a little more owo, she did tell me she doesn’t do cim so to let her know when I was going to blow, she then pulled it out and started wanking me off until I blew

All in all this is a very high positive as she does offer a pretty good gfe service, shame about no cim but that did not affect my overall experience

I’m off to see her again this week but opted for the hour instead of the half an hour so I will post another review of her then

Very sorry again about this being a late review, I won’t let it happen again  :drinks:

Offline Nightingale

Thanks for the review. Onto my hot list.

Offline Dock

Have had her on my HL for ages been meaning to go see her, thanks for the review

Offline Joball87

Thanks for the review OP. Did you get to experience the shower setup there ? She is certainly a beauty and this has remined me I need to add a review from my recent visit too and to book in again.

Offline Mrhunter95

I didn’t use the shower itself just a quick swim in the sink for my buddy, but I did get a look at the setup and thought it quite strange, maybe I will give it a go tomorrow as I have an hour booked in with her this time  :D

Offline Joball87

:drinks: enjoy both the shower and lovely Carmen !

Offline alabama1

She is nice. I must see her again.

Offline Mrhunter95

Thank you, I certainly intend to, I think I will enjoy the latter much more though  :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

She is nice. I must see her again.

Any advice on how the hell I can book? Tried calls and text constantly without any replies  :dash: :dash:

Offline Joball87

In my case i used AW mail to get the attention then confirm date/time. Only used text for the confirmation/on-the-day logistics. She might have a touch of OCD/stickler for process - at least that was my interpretation. Worth the effort though thought she was great.

Offline alabama1

Any advice on how the hell I can book? Tried calls and text constantly without any replies  :dash: :dash:
Sorry mate, i can't remember lol

Offline alibirmingham

Guess I’ll have to try aw emails. Hate that but needs must and all that  :unknown: