Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtynina1991 - Warwick  (Read 3189 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6418393) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline badder

External Link/Members Only

Usually have to travel an hour to see any decent girls near me so decided to have a nice local punt for a change. Had a quick search on AW and found Nina a quick drive away

Did my research on here so knew what to expect regarding a messy house but still liked the look of her pics so went for it

Location: newish housing estate in-between Leamington and Warwick, nice place. Kitchen was a bit messy but nina explained she was having a move around. Rest of the house seemed fine, certainly nothing like I've read on previous reviews.

Girl: age and pics accurate, would say 30 is accurate and she has massive, suckable tits. Bit of a belly but nothing to put me of although i don't go for size 8's anyway.

Punt: sent of a txt in the morning and was round and hour later, asked to park up and txt when there. She popped up outside her back gate and led me in to avoid nosey neighbours

Nina was in a lovely satin gown and nothing else. Went straight upstairs and spent the next 10 mins enjoying DFK very nice, then onto a decent blowjob and some nice pussy grinding. Put condom on and she rode me cowgirl until I shot my load

Verdict: spent £80 for 30 mins and for me it was well spent. Attractive girl who clearly enjoys what she does. I'm a vanilla punter but believe she would be up for plenty more if that's what you want

Offline noactualbody87

Was the bedroom tidy? Thinking of giving her a visit, don’t think I’ll mind the mess provided the bedroom is clean.

Offline badder

No problem with the bedroom, nothing to stop you having fun anyway

Offline Faraday

Kitchen was a bit messy but nina explained she was having a move around. Rest of the house seemed fine, certainly nothing like I've read on previous reviews.

I can only hope she read the reviews on here and decided to have a thorough clean of the house.  It was abhorrent when I went.

Glad you had a good punt here - she's still on my blacklist though.

Caveat emptor with this one as far I'm concerned.

Offline shyboy1

Does anyone know if this is the same Nina that was in Astwood Bank near Redditch a couple of years ago?
The comments about the untidy house made me wonder. Also the pics remind me of her although it’s difficult to be sure.
SB

Offline Straightsix

Does anyone know if this is the same Nina that was in Astwood Bank near Redditch a couple of years ago?
The comments about the untidy house made me wonder. Also the pics remind me of her although it’s difficult to be sure.
SB
No it's definitely not her.
Yes the lady in Redditch did have a messy house and to be honest I don't think she used to live there it was that messy. She also used to say she's had a wash when she hadn't, I always think it's wierd why these girls blatantly lie.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 06:24:30 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cal55

She also used to say she's had a wash when she hadn't, I always think it's wierd why these girls blatantly lie.

False advertising. ;)

#whoops
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

False advertising. ;)

#whoops
No, not on her advert. It was usually just before I'd see her she would buy time saying she's had a wash for some reason which is why I don't think she lived there. Then when I put my hand down her front it was a sweaty box that certainly hadn't been washed. Quite the insult to think that she thought I'm that gullible.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 06:47:37 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cal55

No, not on her advert. It was usually just before I'd see her she would buy time saying she's had a wash for some reason which is why I don't think she lived there. Then when I put my hand down her front it was a sweaty box that certainly hadn't been washed. Quite the insult to think that she thought I'm that gullible.

Well good thing she wasn’t sitting on it all day. :D
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac