Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotloverxx Outskirts of Newport  (Read 2182 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6317699) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Milf Hunter

First review. Any pointers welcome.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms

Meet took place end of September. Initially by AW message, then by What’sApp. Good comms mostly, although a few “you’re not going to let me down?”, “you’re definitely turning up?” type messages on the day of the meet, which was a bit offputting. Gave full address nice and early.

Venue

Quiet residential street north of Newport. No-one around, ample parking. Nice enough area. I only saw her front room, action took place on a blanket spread on the floor.

Appearance

Quite odd, she opened the door and stepped back into the living room. The front door covered the living room door, which she was behind, so didn’t actually see her until the front door had shut. Mid-30’s, dyed reddish brown short hair. Wearing a woolly dressing gown done up. White lingerie beneath the dressing gown. Might be some people’s cup of tea, not really for me. Very slim, in fact a little gaunt-looking physically. As a previous review has said, boobs looked like they used to be fuller, but maybe some weight loss has left a bit of excess skin, same around the backs of the thighs. The (really nice looking) arse shots on her profile are either old pictures or not of her. Pleasant enough, asked me a few times what I wanted, whether I was enjoying, etc. Not really her fault I prefer a little meat on the bones.

The meet

£50 for 30 mins handed over. Little light snogging. Asked me to strip and lie down on blanket. Started with oral. Not particularly deep, but ok technique. Condommed up and tried cowgirl and mish, but starting to lose interest a little. Back to oral to finish, helped it along a little myself. Swallowed the lot, as advertised. Cleaned up, got dressed, goodbye. Was in there about 25 mins.

Verdict

Might be for some, not really my type. Hard to tell until I was in there, by which point I was committed. Did everything on her profile and pleasant enough personality, lifts it from Neg to Neutral for me, but I definitely wouldn’t go back.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Nice review. Hope your future punts go well.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good, balanced, first review OP

Offline joninbristol

Same from me, a good first review MH.
Thanks for the info, might give her a call next time work takes me along the M4.
:hi:

Offline Milf Hunter

Thanks all.  :thumbsup:

Jon, as long as very slim women are your thing, I’m sure you’d have a great time with her, just wasn’t for me. She’ll happily do everything on her likes list, is happy to take direction and is very competitively priced.

Looks like she’s read or been told about either mine or NBNB’s review as her profile pictures are now a lot more representative of her actual physique and she’s added a bit at the bottom of her profile about her shape.

Offline Trapperjohn

Offline Punting_Mad

Thanks all.  :thumbsup:

Jon, as long as very slim women are your thing, I’m sure you’d have a great time with her, just wasn’t for me. She’ll happily do everything on her likes list, is happy to take direction and is very competitively priced.

Looks like she’s read or been told about either mine or NBNB’s review as her profile pictures are now a lot more representative of her actual physique and she’s added a bit at the bottom of her profile about her shape.
Perhaps my eyesight is going but they look exactly the same pictures that were always there

Offline Milf Hunter

PM, click the link through to her AW Profile and the photos are new.

Offline Corus Boy

You might also need to refresh the page, to get them to appear.

Offline Punting_Mad

I did click the link through.... Her gallery photos are dated July and September... Her profile pic thumbnails are the same.. if you click the thumbnail you get a near full body shot in a corset.. well that's what I get
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 02:40:38 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline crfc

I did click the link through.... Her gallery photos are dated July and September... Her profile pic thumbnails are the same.. if you click the thumbnail you get a near full body shot in a corset.. well that's what I get
Clearing your cache may work?

Offline Milf Hunter

PM, the corset shots are the new ones. Up at the top-left of this review are the old ones.

Offline Punting_Mad

Yes I know.. but the "ones at the top" are still showing when I open her profile.. and click onto the corset ones.  They do not show a lot of her "new" shape tbh.