Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Zara Hot, Curvy Hungarian, Maidenhead SL6  (Read 1355 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5408345) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Putin

SEXY ZARA HOT

External Link/Members Only

Prelude   
Seen her many times. I've also seen her stable mates too, but she's my favourite of the lot.
Like her stablemates, she's not always in the UK (and said she's studying a course in Hungary).
She said she's available until Friday, and then back to Hungary. She'll return mid-November.

When 3 days ago

Where   Block of flats behind Lidl in Maidenhead.

Price    £80/30 mins.

Comms
    Best to send a text, and she'll respond when she's free. She's quite popular and does get busy.

Looks and Appearance
Hungarian.
Pics are hers, but she's slightly bigger.
She was a size 14 when I last saw her, but she's currently somewhere between size 14-16.
She's on the verge of BBW territory... Not yet a BBW, but any more weight and she'll be.
If you are anticipating a fit toned, slim/slim-thick size 12, then she isn't for you.

Height is between 5'7-5'8... She wears heels and will look an imposing 5'11/6ft on heels when you see her.
Age 24 on profile is correct, and she looks it... although she said she's younger than that.
Tits used to be a natural B-cup, but it seems she's had them done lately.
They are D/DD-cups now, and I prefer them to before. They still look natural, and are soft when squeezed.

Hair and face are exactly as shown on profile.
She may not qualify for the bubble butt/big ass thread... but she's curvy and got some ass.

Facially, she looks like her stable mate Katarina Lovely and can easily pass for her daughter.
However, she insisted they aren't related, and only knew each other through Lianna Desire
Who knows which is true ;)...  If not, both would make for an excellent mum/daughter duo  :P

Services
Cowgirl, Spoon, Missionary, Doggy, OWO, FK.

She offers a pretty vanilla service and may be more suited to those wanting a GFE experience.

Pros
...   Perfect GFE and FK  -  This is her forte.
...   Zero attitude  -  Friendly, smiles, easy-going chats and hardly gets upset.
...   Zero complaining  -  Not fussy, and can take some dick.
...   Perfect hygiene.
...   Curvy, chubby body and smooth skin.
...   Zero clock watching  -  No rushing, No back-to-back booking.
...   Offers drinks
...   En-suite shower available in the room  -  The room is also spacious, comfy and has a big bed.
...   VFM

Cons
...   Slight tum and she isn't toned  -  Doesn't bother me though.
...   Face without makeup isn't the prettiest  -  Doesn't bother me, she wears makeup and I'm okay with it. YMMV.

Recommend   Yes
To see again   Yes... she's on my favs list, and I see her when I have a hankering for a tall chubby chic  :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TallnHung

Been on the HL for some time.
Funny she hasnt updated her pics of the new chebs.
That actually pushes her up my list, love em big and dont mind enhanced either.
Definitely now on the to-do list.

Did she do OWO?  Her oral good?  Any hint of some itfucking now she has them bigger?
Thanks.

Offline Sleet

Great review Putin. I saw her nearly two years ago.

She was a size 12/14 then but is tall and carried it well.

She had a cracking natural rack then, a C cup verging on a D.
So I think they must still be natural. She did talk about getting an uplift but I thought they were great and not to bother.

Offline Ricky69

Great review and not far off my experience a couple of years ago. 

She has a pretty chunky pussy from memory and got pretty wet.  The sort of pussy i'd associate with fat women if that makes any sense.

I remember her comm's weren't too great when i met her and it was quite some effort. When i did meet i got the whole 'you are so handsome' talk which i did feel was a little disingenuous.  Very tall in her huge heels. 

I'd still put her down as a max £70 for 30 mins kind of girl. A size 16 back then from what i remember. 

Offline Putin

Been on the HL for some time.
Funny she hasnt updated her pics of the new chebs.
That actually pushes her up my list, love em big and dont mind enhanced either.
Definitely now on the to-do list.

Did she do OWO?  Her oral good?  Any hint of some itfucking now she has them bigger?
Thanks.

Yes, she did OWO, it was good but nothing special.

There was no titfucking and I did not ask. To be honest, I only enjoy titfucking if the tits are a G-cup or bigger.

Her tits aren't too big, just a D-cup or so, but they suit her frame much better than before.

During cowgirl, I sucked the tits though, and they felt natural.

Offline Putin

Great review . I saw her nearly two years ago.

She was a size 12/14 then but is tall and carried it well.

She had a cracking natural rack then, a C cup verging on a D.
So I think they must still be natural. She did talk about getting an uplift but I thought they were great and not to bother.

Yes, they definitely appeared natural.

Maybe she's done a fat transfer there or something, because I remember them being smaller when I last saw her and wished they were bigger.

But now I can't complain.

Offline Putin

Great review and not far off my experience a couple of years ago. 

She has a pretty chunky pussy from memory and got pretty wet.  The sort of pussy i'd associate with fat women if that makes any sense.

I remember her comm's weren't too great when i met her and it was quite some effort. When i did meet i got the whole 'you are so handsome' talk which i did feel was a little disingenuous.  Very tall in her huge heels. 

I'd still put her down as a max £70 for 30 mins kind of girl. A size 16 back then from what i remember.

I know... some wgs will pass on compliments, no matter how insincere, just to get hold of your £££   :D

I don't know if you've met Leila 4 you, she does it too

Online Joe112