Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishLucyX - Newport - Incall  (Read 2561 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6183693) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Catching up with my reviews and this cow is the first one on the list.

30 mins - £100
Incall

Communication was good. Bubbly enough over text with no real red flags. Was an early morning punt. Was arranged all within an hour. Was in some rundown hotel in the outskirts of newport. Could have chosen a much better place imo which probably wouldnt have cost her much more at all. Arrived at the room and immediately smelled excrement. It was horrendous. Come to find out she had two sausage dogs one of which was on the bed the other ran up to me and started licking my leg. She immediately apologised and asked whether i minded dogs to which I replied i didnt. Handed over the paper and then got down to business. This is when it all went down hill. The service was just lacklustre. She kept stopping while given owo to either watch the tv or move one of the dogs who kept coming over to see what was going on. The whole experience turned me off to the extent that I couldnt even maintain my hard. It was horrendous. After 5 mins of poor owo she asked what position. With no prompt whatsoever, she then proceeded to tell me that she had a two condom rule with 30 min bookings :scare: and that once youve used two condoms the booking was over. When she told me this I looked at her in absolute disbelief! I had no idea what prompted her to tell me this. For some, hearing that is no big deal. But when you pay £100 for 30 mins, i expect much better. For me this was quite literally the last straw, so I pulled my trousers up and left. In the end I paid £100 to smell sh*t!

One of the worst punts for me. Easily in my bottom 3. Be warned. Shes not bad looking but, as others have said, she employs a revolving door system which leads to an overall lacklustre service. Will never return.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Begs the question did one of the dogs try it on mounting you!?...

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Sounds horrific  :(

But thanks for alerting this. Clearly one to give a wide berth to

Offline Corus Boy

Begs the question did one of the dogs try it on mounting you!?...

I know that many do enjoy a bit of doggy, but...

Do the site rules allow for that sort of service?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline joninbristol

I know that many do enjoy a bit of doggy, but...

Do the site rules allow for that sort of service?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta say, if you end up getting involuntarily mounted by a sausage dog, your life has just hit a new rock bottom.
Crikey, that conjures up an image !!  :lol: :lol:

At least you didn't end up getting DP'd.
(Dual Poodled.....)

Seriously though, thanks for the review. :hi:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 06:27:09 pm by joninbristol »