Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xiangs Middlesbrough - Ming Ming  (Read 1719 times)

Offline LFBC69

After reading an earlier review, and heading up to Boro today I decided to do something I normally don’t do - instead of trying to find a SP straight away, now, I’d actually book ahead of time.

Very easy comms by text and appointment quickly made with Ming Ming. Street name and postcode given, had to text when there for house number. Location pretty central to Middlesbrough, but I discovered quite near to a school, so was a bit busy when I arrived. Parking in a terraced street.

Arrived at the house, door open, walked in and met by who I presume to be Xiang, very friendly, nice kiss and a cuddle, and quite attractive IMO, confirmed I was there for an hour, shoes off and sent upstairs.

Entered the bedroom and will admit to being disappointed: short woman, size 12-14, but not flabby just a bit plump, small tits and IMO, not attractive. Asked her name - Ming Ming.  :cry:

She was very forward - straight in for DFK, lots of tongue. Handed over the paperwork, straight away wished I back tracked and said I was there for half an hour only. Paperwork was duly stashed, and I was told to undress.

After what seemed an age of her kissing me, standing up, sucking my nipples, making lots of noises, some of them very strange, we ended up on the bed. I’d really like to report I got into her, in the sense she turned me on, but she didn’t and TBH I just went along with it. For some reason she kept whistling at me and winking at me, which I found weird.

She performed a bit of rimming on me which was nice, but then said “you don’t like BJ just kissing yes?”. I told her I did indeed like BJ’s - she then whistled at me again. I think I made the mistake of arriving in a suit as she started to put a condom on me for oral, I told her no condom, to which she replied I had to pay more money. Previous review advised OWO, and I know my personal hygiene is spot on (showered this morning) and Ming Ming gave me a thorough going over with a wet wipe before kissing and licking her way to my thighs and ass. I genuinely got the impression I looked like I would pay more.  :mad:

OW was good in fairness, sloppy, deep throat and lots of eye contact. She did keep stopping and whistling at me, and telling me to smile. Found this off putting. In the past when I’ve been given OW, and I find the SP attractive, I’ve been ok with it, sometimes relieved so I won’t cum too quickly and enjoy the experience more - not today though. She did do a handstand up against the wall while sucking me…. Can’t decide if I was impressed with this or further weirded out.

I then performed RO - nice and fresh, she lifted her hips up, which was nice, finger play was accepted, but I found her moans and groans off putting, as did her reaching down and putting her fingers in my ears.  :unknown:

Decided enough was enough and went straight in for missionary Ming Mings “yeah baby, fuck me” did help, as did the DFKing.

My intention when I made the booking was to enjoy a nice massage either before or after the ‘event’ but after taking the condom off and quickly cleaning myself up I had no desire to stay any longer. I’d paid for an hour and this was at the 40 minute mark - I think she knew I hadn’t enjoyed myself and kept asking me to come back again, better next time.

Got dressed, took myself downstairs, Ming Ming called down to Xiang who came out of the back room, now dressed in very sexy lingerie and looking very, very nice indeed! So wish I’d asked for her when I booked! She gave me a kiss and a cuddle, asked if I’d enjoyed myself, to which I just shrugged and nodded. I really should have given her my honest opinion I suppose - shouldn’t I?

Was so hoping to find a ‘go to’ place when I am in Boro, but not sure if I have.

COMMS: Very easy, very good.

LOCATION: Easy to find, parking, but near a school - bear that in mind when booking - day and time.

HOUSE: Clean & tidy.

THE SP: Short, plump, little tits and IMO not attractive. A bit quirky and weird. Perhaps just not my cup of tea? Convinced the OWO ploy was a rinse technique.

SERVICES: DFK, finger play, rimming by her, RO, OW, protected penetration.

COST: £100 for an hour - through choice, I was out in 45 minutes.

WOULD I RETURN?: I think I’d try again, but not with Ming Ming.

So, giving this a neutral, nearly went for negative for the extra money asked for OWO, but trying to be fair.

Offline LFBC69

Dammit it…. forgot to post the link!

Thanks Goldfinch!

Offline Goldfinch

Offline catweazle

Xiang who came out of the back room, now dressed in very sexy lingerie and looking very, very nice indeed! So wish I’d asked for her when I booked

This establishment is very much my "go to" place. Almost always I book Xiang herself, as she always provides a consistently quality service. I rarely see the 'other' girl, with the exception  of Mimi who appears every few months. I would  seriously  recommend  trying to book Xiang herself. 

Offline sesalovdarlo

Thanks for review

That is fucking annoying, she’s prepared to lick your gouch but wants more money for owo.

My meet with Xiang was very neutral (see review). BJ was great and I loved eating her ass, but she would not put her phone down during meet which really pissed me off!

If it wasn’t for that It would be a solid positive

Laughing at the whistling comment. I had an imagine of her whistling the great escape while piping you off
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 10:49:43 am by sesalovdarlo »

Offline LFBC69

Yeah, that’s what threw me. Performing rimming, then asks for more money for OWO?!

The whistling was seriously strange, and the winking too.

When she started doing the handstand up the wall, I started looking for cameras on the ceiling cos I thought it was a wind up!  :sarcastic:

Offline AgedCases

If she was doing a handstand with me, I'd lose my stiffy and start pissing myself laughing!