Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Brunette- Cardiff Bay in call  (Read 1853 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ricky Ticky

Time - 30 mins - Knowing that I would be seeing WB later in the week for a party I couldn’t resist a half hour warm up meet.

Cost - £120 - including a pre agreed £20 extra for cim and swallow.

The venue - great flat in the bay, decent parking that is better reviewed elsewhere lol

The girl - She is well reviewed, in both senses of the phrase. Super fit gym bunny body with big tits and super pretty. Basically a walking wet dream.

So comms were great as always, got the go ahead text and heard over, was greeted by a vision in black lingerie, we had a catch up as we sorted paper work etc and I stripped off (I was fresh from the shower at home but a good shower is available if you need one). We lay on the bed kissing and cuddling, really great DFK, I slid my hand between her legs and she spread them, so I put my hand down her panties and started to finger her. She was already wet but responded by getting wetter. 

I then went down on her as she play with my cock and balls, before long she leant forward and took me in her mouth, world class BJ, varied, speed, intenseatiy  and depth.  After some 69 on with the rain coat and I fucked her mish, started off gfe but got harder and then I was calling her names which she replied to and boy was that hot!  Then doggy, her body looked incredible on all fours.

Feeling the familiar bubbling I took my foot off the gas by concentrating on her, fingers, tongue and the wand had her cumming, she is so beautiful when she orgasms.

Then I lay back with WB sucking me off, not only a great great BJ but super sexy eye contact. Them in front of the mirror, me standing her on her knees. She could tell I was close so took me in her mouth for when I fired, she drank the lot! Even went back to clean up.

Nice chit chat as I dressed and left a very happy boy.

It is hard to over sell WB, you don’t get the number of positive reviews she has by accident, you get them by being brilliant!

Would I return, well this was a return visit and I’m already booked in for the party this we so that’s a big ole hell yeah would!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She really is a top girl. And perfect as the "ringmaster" for today's party

Offline Ricky Ticky

Additional review, I went to see WB a week after the party for an hour. All a brilliant and amazing a the above review but in addition I paid £50 (as discussed and advertised) for anal. £50 well spent!!! I’ve rimmed her beautiful bum an number of times but this was the first time I’ve fucked it.  I had her mish with her legs thrown back, and seemed to really enjoy that. Also mean I could finger get arse in round 2.
In summary she gets gets better!!!!

Offline Razor Boy

Nice one Ricky  :thumbsup:
I need to explore the anal option with WB . I haven't done anal for a number of years until the recent party and now it's appeal has been rekindled for me  :dance:

Offline Ricky Ticky

Not surprised as Leanne was epic at anal!!!!  :wacko: