Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 4800 times)

43 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (26 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline dougal

External Link/Members Only

Recent 15 minute meet with much reviewed girl

Duration: 15 minutes

Price: £40

Meet: phoned to ask for a 15 minute blow n go at a certain time and was told to phone when near. Did as instructed and was probably asked to go from one address to another. Got to second door only to be given another address. Hardly the most discrete and you look like a tit into the bargain. Once finally inside her bj was actually pretty decent and she was happy to take a good load to the face. In and out of her place in about 20 minutes so also not a clock watcher. Reason for the negative is the runaround and a text from her at 4 in the morning advertising

In conclusion, good service but batshit crazy so won't be back

Online Glesgaboy

Helpful review thanks :hi:
4am advert text! Ffs  :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 06:51:27 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline Jamsonite

I have punted in Glasgow for 25 years and there is no way I would ever entertain seeing her.
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Online lykopra

I came close to booking her for my first ever punt. My bottle crashed from first-time nerves and I cancelled and never saw her. The reviews on her, both positive and negative, make me thankful I never went :scare:

Offline Name Not Found

I have punted in Glasgow for 25 years and there is no way I would ever entertain seeing her.

Whenever I have a bad punt I always console myself with the thought that it could have been worse, it could have been SFG.

I've read all the reviews; I feel like I've been there; I have no need to actually go there  :lol:

Offline youngatheart

Recent 15 minute meet with much reviewed girl

Duration: 15 minutes

Price: £40

Meet: phoned to ask for a 15 minute blow n go at a certain time and was told to phone when near. Did as instructed and was probably asked to go from one address to another. Got to second door only to be given another address. Hardly the most discrete and you look like a tit into the bargain. Once finally inside her bj was actually pretty decent and she was happy to take a good load to the face. In and out of her place in about 20 minutes so also not a clock watcher. Reason for the negative is the runaround and a text from her at 4 in the morning advertising

In conclusion, good service but batshit crazy so won't be back

What the fuck does "and was probably asked to go from one address to another" mean???

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline dougal

What the fuck does "and was probably asked to go from one address to another" mean???

Awrite calm down. Just a wee mix up. Was meant to read "promptly" not probably  :thumbsup:

Offline Uncle Buck

A little bit of hysteria going on here I think.

If she’s not your thing, then that’s good. If she is, that’s okay as well.

Perhaps an acquired taste is a balanced opinion.

Offline rowlock

She does seem to divide opinion.  I have a laugh.  It has been joked she is also a rite of passage for the Glasgow punter!

Offline willie loman

She does seem to divide opinion.  I have a laugh.  It has been joked she is also a rite of passage for the Glasgow punter!

its difficult to understand how any member of this forum would be surprised at her style, i cant think of anyone who has been more discussed, as ive said more than once, i would visit her in a flash if she was over this end of the country.

Offline winkywanky

From her Q&A:

Q. you are RUDE?    A. Yes, I am french... I am always rude with the idiots who never READ my profile page and asking me stupid questions or with people who all time ping pong text me are TIMEWASTER
TIMEWASTER texts....but GENUINE person CALL
READ MY PROFILE... STOP TEXTING ME

Are you rude? Yes, I am French  :lol:  :lol:

Also, reckons she is 38 yrs old   :lol:

If I were in Glasgae I would see her in a heartbeat. Sounds like a total nutter, and for only £30 on top you can do her up the arse. I'd book her and be shouting take that Macron, you cunt! :D

Offline willie loman

From her Q&A:

Q. you are RUDE?    A. Yes, I am french... I am always rude with the idiots who never READ my profile page and asking me stupid questions or with people who all time ping pong text me are TIMEWASTER
TIMEWASTER texts....but GENUINE person CALL
READ MY PROFILE... STOP TEXTING ME

Are you rude? Yes, I am French  :lol:  :lol:

Also, reckons she is 38 yrs old   :lol:

If I were in Glasgae I would see her in a heartbeat. Sounds like a total nutter, and for only £30 on top you can do her up the arse. I'd book her and be shouting take that Macron, you cunt! :D

bit of rumour about macron and one of his bodyguards which i have no problem believing, or accepting.

Offline winkywanky

bit of rumour about macron and one of his bodyguards which i have no problem believing, or accepting.

Interested to know what that is willie, unless I have mortally offended you again  ;).

Offline winkywanky

Ah, ah seenk zees is wat you mean, n'est ce pas?

(Obviously the gay press are somewhat proud of such a prestigious scalp  :D)

Offline winkywanky

A spokesperson for the Immediate Office for the President explained Benalla was meant to “observe police officers” in order to see how big demonstrations were handled by authorities.

A spokesperson for l’Elysée said that Benalla had been punished following the incident and put on unpaid leave for 15 days. He also added that Benalla had been put on desk duty.

...perhaps naked and bent over Macron's desk, in his office with the shutters closed? Ooh la la!  :D

[Apols for derailing your review thread, OP  :hi:]

Offline hoopbhoy

38? I was shagging her in one of the saunas up Park Terrace way back in the mid 90's. That would've made her around 13. I should hand myself in to the nearest plod station.

To be fair she was a great wee ride then but I can't imagine what another quarter century in the business will have done to her. A venerable institution she's become. She'll probably be up for listed status soon.

Offline Scotpunter

38? I was shagging her in one of the saunas up Park Terrace way back in the mid 90's. That would've made her around 13. I should hand myself in to the nearest plod station.

To be fair she was a great wee ride then but I can't imagine what another quarter century in the business will have done to her. A venerable institution she's become. She'll probably be up for listed status soon.

You mean a statue of her somewhere....now what could go on her head instead of a traffic cone?  :lol:
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Slaveofnature

Yes that was me - what I should probably have said that it was a rite of back passage.