Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabrielle - Gracies Girls  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Duracell

External Link/Members Only

Booking:The booking was for 30mins @ £60 on July 28th.

The Meet:At Gracie's flat near Thornaby train station, clean and fit for purpose. Red lighting with a cage under bed and mirror above bed etc.
Gabrielle is a sexy young lady, age and description is about right on website. Anyhow after handing over my fun vouchers a little bit of chit chat we then started with some nice kissing. Not DFK but sensual kissing and she was stroking the old man through my clothes getting him aroused. Gabrielle was wearing some very flimsy underwear which looked very nice even in the red lighting.
Told to get my kit off and get on the bed started with some very nice OWO nice and wet with plenty of spit and eye contact whilst watching her lovely arse in the mirror above bed. Could have just laid there till the PONR but really wanted to fuck her so stopped her after about 5 mins and give her some oral, lovely shaved and clean pussy she was making all the right noises and none of this over the top stuff some SP's do. Bagged up and pulled her legs to the edge of the bed and spread them wide apart, me stood up fucked her missionary style to start, very tight pussy had to take my time overwise game over  :D Then some doggy style and her on top, wasn't far off at this point so asked her to finish me off with some more oral. Bag off and back sucking like no tomorrow told her I was going to come and she just kept on sucking till CIM excellent, off to the bathroom to spit it out. Bit more small talk whilst getting dressed and left on the half hour mark. No clockwatching or trying to rush me out.

Overall: No complaints from me, first punt in age's since all this COVID shite and I will be returning 10 out 10 for me. Some of these young girls don't stick around for long but asked her if how she was liking it and she said she loved it. She will do very well in the punting desert of Boro/Stockton.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 03:52:08 pm by Duracell »

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing as you said you would. Maybe some should be eating humble pie for jumping on you  :hi:

Offline Duane Dibbly

Great first review, many thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Duracell

Ha ha cheers, I will review my punts from now on. Now I'm back in the swing of it got a few other's on my list.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:16:10 pm by Duracell »

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, out of my geographical area butlooks very nice indeed. :hi:

Online northface

Tried for tomorrow but fully booked.
Thanks for the review.

Offline bigfish

Sounds good is she new to the industry did she say? How big are her tits?

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, sounds very good.

Offline Duracell

Bigfish her tits are a decent size for her small frame. Regarding experience she certainly knows how to suck a cock  ;)

Offline Tipperfred15

Nice to see them bringing some new girls in!!