Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte@blonde - Uxbridge  (Read 1071 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6046651) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline TDAF79

External Link/Members Only

So had a half hour spare today and found the above free there and then in the heart of Uxbridge town centre. And, well, my word. I've heard some whoppers in my time but 28 takes the biscuit haha. If she's a day under 55 I'll eat my hat. Also blonde must be her surname as her hair is gray.  TBF to myself I opened the room to an almost pitch black room and she did appear to have a great body so..well, that's my excuse anyway.

Meet Uxbridge high street, 2 mins from tube. In a tower block. Her English is decent and she sent good clear instructions so no complaints there.

Woman, as above. Old. Didn't find her attractive I'm sorry to say. Fake tits which looked nice enough and whilst she never actually said don't touch she always moved just enough so I could never get a good go on them. Boo. Belly was ok TBF and she had an incredible tight round arse. Kudos.

English on her was ok. She's Brazilian and says she moves about a lot and, TBF, was very nice and easy to chat to. Very complimentary on my appearance etc which I know is easy to say/do but some don't and a little ego boost never hurts.

Deed was oral, covered and then a few positions. Kissed me all over bar when it came to my actual mouth and then it was lips only, not bothered by that in the slightest in this instance. Now..as stated I didn't find her attractive and just couldnt get hard. This takes nowt from her skills though as she deepthroated what I did produce like a champion, not had that level before. Sex was essentially out of the equation though so no real news I'm afraid.

Did half an hour, 70. Money down the pisser essentially but all a learning curve innit. Feel kinda bad giving her a negative as she was sweet, great oral skills and good communication. Just can't in good faith give a positive due to the age, "blonde" and due to not fancying her. Maybe if you have an incest fantasy with doing your mum then go for your life or if she's someone your age and that doesn't bother you then go nuts 😂.