Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milfuluv - Rubery - Dodgy  (Read 1124 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5964501) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AndyJay

Profile is: External Link/Members Only

Two duds in two days...…  :angry:

Plans A and B had failed so I fired off a few texts and Milfuluv answered. Not the best pics in the world and no feedback but she is local and we agreed £80 for 30 minutes OWO, sex and CIM.
Time agreed and then told me to park in her street then message her.

So I get to the street and drive up to the top and park my car in the parking area. It says residents only but its not numbered and its 3/4 empty, plus I want to be discreet and I'm only going to be there 30 minutes.
I message her and she asks 'What car have you got?'.

I though this was a bit odd so I say, black one and I am parked at the top of the street. Where do I go now?.
She replied 'Park at bottom of the street by the yellow lines'.
I cant really see the point so I tell her I'm walking down and ask where I am going.

I stroll down the street blending in! and then can see a black Ford car has parked at the bottom of the street and a guy in his late 50s is sat in the car texting away not paying attention to anything else.
I pass him on the opposite side and loop n come back. I send a few messages and she once again asks what car I have got?.
I wonder if its actually this guy sending messages and I think fuck this, I'm going.

I walk back to my car, drive off and just before I leave the area I message her saying black Ford as I'm really suspicious of this guy.

While on my way back home she replies this "Bullshit that black car you said was my friends".

So he was looking to maybe make a note of my registration then? fuck that. Or is he going to try and break into my car when I am inside?. I often stash my phone and maybe a bank card or extra cash in my car when I go inside an address so I just take the money and my punting phone with me. What is he going to do when I am parked in front of him or opposite? Is he going to take picture?
Somethings not right here I'd steer well clear.

Hopefully better luck tomorrow.

Online Night king

Good one for walking mate, when something doesn't feel quite right, you dodged a bullet,

:hi:

Offline AndyJay

Two strike outs in two days I'm getting fed up...………...Have a plan for tomorrow so will see.

I would never park right outside someone's address let alone tell a SP my car details. It always the next street or similar to keep things discreet for us both.

Offline shed

Good one for walking mate, when something doesn't feel quite right, you dodged a bullet,

:hi:

Experience shone through there Andy J. Need to have your wits and suspicions about you on every punt these days. Thanks for the review bud.  :hi:

Online Night king

I had similar things myself, she told me to park on the drive

No way I said aborted the punt,

Offline pbrown355

Been asked more than once, where to park and what car. Answer has been, I'm already parked, or I've aborted. Whether they are dodgy or not, they should know better than to ask.

Online Punterperson1971

Profile is: External Link/Members Only

Two duds in two days...…  :angry:

Plans A and B had failed so I fired off a few texts and Milfuluv answered. Not the best pics in the world and no feedback but she is local and we agreed £80 for 30 minutes OWO, sex and CIM.
Time agreed and then told me to park in her street then message her.

So I get to the street and drive up to the top and park my car in the parking area. It says residents only but its not numbered and its 3/4 empty, plus I want to be discreet and I'm only going to be there 30 minutes.
I message her and she asks 'What car have you got?'.

I though this was a bit odd so I say, black one and I am parked at the top of the street. Where do I go now?.
She replied 'Park at bottom of the street by the yellow lines'.
I cant really see the point so I tell her I'm walking down and ask where I am going.

I stroll down the street blending in! and then can see a black Ford car has parked at the bottom of the street and a guy in his late 50s is sat in the car texting away not paying attention to anything else.
I pass him on the opposite side and loop n come back. I send a few messages and she once again asks what car I have got?.
I wonder if its actually this guy sending messages and I think fuck this, I'm going.

I walk back to my car, drive off and just before I leave the area I message her saying black Ford as I'm really suspicious of this guy.

While on my way back home she replies this "Bullshit that black car you said was my friends".

So he was looking to maybe make a note of my registration then? fuck that. Or is he going to try and break into my car when I am inside?. I often stash my phone and maybe a bank card or extra cash in my car when I go inside an address so I just take the money and my punting phone with me. What is he going to do when I am parked in front of him or opposite? Is he going to take picture?
Somethings not right here I'd steer well clear.

Hopefully better luck tomorrow.
Good review glad you got out safe always follow your gut instinct

Offline Straightsix

Pain in the ass that.
Can I recommend you have at least 4 girls lined up before you venture out?
It's common nowadays to be let down and this idiot is a timewaster. When every other woman is taking your money and bending over this busted up hag seems to be in dream land. Probably swingers who realise how shit fabswingers is.

I've had £20 punts better than this. I think you had a lucky escape:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Why on earth would you think such a shower shot would be so appealing? She needs to have a word with her PR agent.

If you're willing to pay the aforementioned, may I suggest Greta or Pamela hot blonde.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 09:51:48 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline shyboy1

That sounds very suspicious.
Fair play to your observation skills and for walking.
 :thumbsup: