Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Catherine - Reading  (Read 595 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6100104) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mediacrat

This is my first review here after browsing UKP for a couple of years and oh boy, what an opener we have here.
Please excuse formatting, submitting this from a phone.

AW: External Link/Members Only
When: Late April 2021
Price: £70 for 30 minutes

Prologue
Becoming bored at home with not much other than work to do I opened up UKP to see if any positive reviews of SP's in my area had been posted.
This is where I stumbled upon this review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303097) for Catherine.

This looks good I thought, having not punted since the pandemic began this could be a cheap, no-frills, quick punt to get back into the swing of things.
For good measure, I dropped her public images into Google's and TinEye's reverse image search with no results found.

The Buildup
After checking out the AW profile a bit more I dropped a message to Catherine inquiring about availability and I sat eagerly awaiting for the phone to buzz, her WhatsApp photo looked like I would be on to a pleasant winner.
The phone buzzed, "I am free today when works for you?". A quick back and forth on timings we came to an agreement and a postcode.

Checking Google Maps first, the area does not look all that great, for those who don't know East Reading particularly around the Newtown area is a definite "Make sure your door locks are on." type of area.
I found this odd, as the previous review put her out near Green Park. "She probably just moves around".
"How bad could it really be?" I thought, in hindsight the excitement of a first punt in almost a year got the better of me. A thorough scrubbing later and I am on my way to meet Catherine.

Arrival
As I get closer to the area I start to think this may have been a bad idea, a gang of teenagers smashed a window on a parked car as I drove past, however I soldiered on still believing there is light at the end of this tunnel.
I arrived, why I didn't just get back in the car and drive away will forever elude and torment me, every car has some damage to it, some are missing wheels, windows and/or body panels.
The surrounding houses would reluctantly be accepted by those fleeing war, white goods outside are common, rubbish filled the streets, plenty of curtains twitched as I arrived.

However, a brand new BMW 7 Series with a Romanian registration with at least 3 parking tickets (the rest, presumably among the mountains of rubbish) sat proudly alongside all of this.
"Can't be related to this SP can it?" I thought. "It's just a coincidence.". I should have let those horror stories I had seen on UKP previously ignite the fight or flight instinct and got out of there.

I call Catherine asking for a house number, with a hushed yet distinct Eastern Bloc accent I am given the house number.
Arriving at the door, I can't help but hear the presence of a few people in the house, "Could just be the neighbours" I thought as the houses are all tiny terraces.

The door opens with Catherine hiding behind it, as I step in the smell of weed, damp and decay is a full frontal assault on the nasal senses.
What sounds like a children's party and a (very) annoyed man shouting are in the background, definitely within the property. It's too late now to run to safety without causing a scene.

The Encounter
The door closes, I turn around to gaze upon what better be a goddess of fantasy to be only struck by unfiltered horror.
At this point, I am certain this is a bait and switch as the girl looks like she would fit in, when covered in green paint, in a leading role with the cast of Shrek The Musical: Live. (If this is your thing, I won't judge.)

If only I could complain to the Advertising Standards Authority. This woman is not in her 30's, if she is she has had a hard life.
Her physique is not even reminiscent of the photos on AW, no breasts, no arse, her face is nothing like her WhatsApp photo.
The accent is different, still Eastern Bloc but is much harsher, 40 a day harsher.

"I've got to get out of here" I thought as I was hurried down the hallway to a ground floor "bedroom" that had just a mattress on the floor.
"I think I've made a mistake" I say, "What you mean?" she replies, the sound of thunderous footsteps come down the stairs, the front door slams shut with enough force to dislodge the dust and grime hanging from the ceiling.

Big brain kicks in and with some quick thinking I reply: "It sounds like there's a kids party through there and who was that just now?, I don't really feel comfortable and I don't want to waste your time so I'm just gonna go."
With a look of confusion on her face, "ok sorry its been busy, he is always like that". As we leave the "bedroom" another very burly, annoyed looking man who didn't appear to speak English jabbering into a phone clutching the key to the BMW appeared at the top of the stairs.

I exit the building hastily, feeling hollow inside.
Without looking back I walk to the car at a pace that looks like one needs the bathroom, urgently and make my escape only stopping at the local Tesco to buy a worrying amount of hand sanitiser and body wash using the money I would have used on Catherine.
I got home, opened AW & UKP double-checking the previous review and the profile. I couldn't even bring myself to look for another SP.

The End
What started out as a hopeful, easy dip to get back into the swing of things ended up being everything I feared in one sitting.
She seemed pleasant enough and didn't kick off with me, but I may have just gotten lucky, especially now as checking the previous review she updated to advertise bareback.
I am a sucker for a middle aged woman with curves, her profiled catered to that perfectly, if you have any suggestions for the South East & West I'll happily take them.

Comparing my experience to the previous review this had to have been a B&S.

While it has been an experience none the less, it has been an eye opener, a sobering reminder to be extra careful and to get out of there at the first sign of something being off.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 04:55:59 pm by mediacrat »