Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie. St Benedicts Street Chinese place  (Read 841 times)

Offline anglian

Popped in to try my luck again last week. There is a different woman in charge than the last time I went, and I was assigned a woman called Annie or Anna who I hadn’t seen before. Paid £45 for an hour. The massage was ok, but went on for a long time and I asked for extras as it didn’t look like she was going to offer. She wasn’t especially keen but accepted £50 for b2b. (The small brain was working!). Usually I find that greed sways many girls in these places, but either she didn’t fancy me at all or wasn’t bothered by the money.
The b2b wasn’t that great. She was careful to keep her legs closed firmly throughout and wouldn’t remove her mask so nothing more was on offer. Body wise she had slim toned legs, a pot belly but otherwise slim build.
She mentioned that she is leaving next week, so the typical rotation of staff is in operation here.
I should have been prepared to walk, but had made the mistake of not having a fall-back option.
The shower was good, although the soap has a strongish scent, so be warned if you have an OH with a good nose!

Offline norwichfunseeker

Its poor report when the highest scoring part of the visit was the shower!

Offline Bill

I don't understand this idea with massage parlours that you pay for the massage and only once you've committed and the massage started, do you get to see what extras they're prepared to offer.

I've been to this place twice now and the second time I stated what I wanted at the outset - that was her undressed from the start, a shower together, plenty of cock attention and 69.  Unfortunately she (think her name was Rosie) wouldn't agree to the oral on me, but the rest was OK and I enjoyed some time going down on her. Think I paid £105 for the hour.

But at least if you agree beforehand you've got the option to walk before money changes hands.

Is there a reason this doesn't happen more?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I don't understand this idea with massage parlours that you pay for the massage and only once you've committed and the massage started, do you get to see what extras they're prepared to offer.

I've been to this place twice now and the second time I stated what I wanted at the outset - that was her undressed from the start, a shower together, plenty of cock attention and 69.  Unfortunately she (think her name was Rosie) wouldn't agree to the oral on me, but the rest was OK and I enjoyed some time going down on her. Think I paid £105 for the hour.

But at least if you agree beforehand you've got the option to walk before money changes hands.

Is there a reason this doesn't happen more?

It's down to the punter.

When you hand over the dosh for the massage take extra out of your wallet or pocket and ask about extras before you've even got undressed. That way you find out what's on offer at what prices and if it isn't offered or is too expensive make your excuses and leave.

Saves all the will she / won't she palaver and generally lets you get the 'fun' segment started earlier.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 04:04:03 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline norwichfunseeker

Doesnt always work like that - some offer more after more visit, as they warm up etc.

You could ask, and get evicted if it was legit.

The thrill / excitement of will she / wont she adds to the appeal, sometimes.