Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1133 times)

Offline WillD83

NTS
Had already been early afternoon and loved it so headed back a few hours later to try a different girl. Same as earlier I paid £25 or £35 to the door(someone can correct me) and £50 to the girl for half an hour. Was given a towel and shown to the seating area where Helena and Kitty were sat. I'd already been with Helena before and got on with her so we all had a good chat for a bit before I asked Kitty to take me through to the room.

Kitty
Kitty is really hot, not conventionally pretty but alternative and a smoking body, lovely eyes and just really confident and sexy with it. Very flirty. She took me through to the room and made me feel like a king. She has amazing (fake I'm sure but very well done) tits. Would recommend on tits alone but she also has a nice arse and as she used to be a stripper really knows how to carry and use her assets. She is a size 8/10 I'd say and has some tattoos which suit her look.

Meet
Out the shower and she was constantly touching me, french kissing. Onto the bed next where I got a feel and suck of those amazing tits then she went down for OWO. OWO was okay. More sucking on her tits and exploring her body as she lay there then into reverse oral where she got really wet and I fingered her for a while at same time as RO. Then on with the bag and into missionary where again she got VERY into it. Flipped her over and got her on top for cowgirl where she fucked me till I came in the bag. what a ride this girl is, one of the best punts I've had. She really is very sexy, think it's the stripper background.

TLDR
Sauna good, girl alternative and very sexy, ride unbelievable 10/10.