Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett - BSS (Edinburgh)  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Papertrail2019

After reading so many positive reviews about the saunas in Edinburgh I thought I'll get in on the action too. Visit was last week to Blair Street Sauna mid afternoon.

Called beforehand though and got told Scarlett and Jasmine were available. Asked if it was Scarlett who's been on and off working there, early 20's, slim, brunette and Scottish. Lady on the phone confirmed it was so booked her for 30 mins as I've seen Scarlett in her indy days and always had a good experience whenever I managed to get a hold of her.

Usual price once I got there, £25 at the door and £50 to the girl. She did offer extras: £10 for CIM, £10 for an extra pop, £20 for rimming and £30 for anal. Was tempted for rimming or CIM but declined as I was only there for 30 mins.

As expected the services provided were still impeccable. Lots of DFK, kisses and lucks your body. Teases you until she gives you OWO. Only downside was that she had a bad bruise on her leg so was a bit wary of not touching that part of her leg but there was no complaints from her so could've been old or not sore.

The oral technique is one of the best I've had, licks the shift, very sloppy, licks the balls and deep throats so much that I thought I was using my cock as a swab for lateral flow test. Plus the way she bends her back really gets the blood rushing. I had to tell her to stop as I was about to cum so I gave her oral instead. She does allow fingering but told me to me to be gentle initially. Pussy was clean shaven and no nasty smells.

On to the sex which was also good but I only managed one position as I cummed after a couple dozen strokes and filled the bag. Clean up after and she offered me a massage but I declined as I wanted a shower as it was a really hot day and got stuffy in room quickly.

Good catch up and chat before I left. Will definitely return to see her again as I feel her services are even better and more vfm in the sauna.

Offline Subboy1980

Thanks for review.  I've messaged quite a wgs for bookings this week and I'm getting either a no reply or can't fit times in.  So im going to the saunas this week and will post a review.  She seems good but the bruise on the leg concerns me.  Drug abuse bruise maybe? 
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Papertrail2019

Thanks. Yeah saunas seem to be way forward at the moment. Good value for money and according to many of the other reviews there seem to be more variety of girls.

My only suggestion is that you phone and book a girl before you go there because a couple of punters got knocked back while I was waiting for Scarlets getting ready and when I was about to leave because the girls were already booked.

Edinburgh has an influx of Brazilian's at the moment after the Channel 4 documentary I think many folk will be avoiding.

The bruise was definitely not drug abuse, I didn't ask but I'm assuming she fell or banged her leg against something.

Offline Subboy1980

Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Name Not Found

How would you describe her appearance? Previous reviews say she is petite but not much on how she is facially? Long hair or short etc?

Offline jkrieg

How would you describe her appearance? Previous reviews say she is petite but not much on how she is facially? Long hair or short etc?

Aye she's a pretty girl. Solid 7-8/10 I'd say.

Fantastic body.

Good to see the drunken mayhem was a one off  :lol:

Offline GlasgowMan

Click on the photos top left.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303164.0

Seen her a few times at bss, 8/10 for looks, 10/10 for service

« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 04:19:24 pm by GlasgowMan »
Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Papertrail2019

She is good looking facially in my opinion but when I last seen her she had no make up on so had a few spots on the face but nothing to put you off. Most importantly for me, good set of teeth and not discoloured. She is a smoker so you do get a hint of fag taste but again nothing that put me off.

She has long brunette hair, think just past her shoulders. Body wise very petite, she's around 5 foot 3ish without heels. Flat and toned stomach, no tummy fat at all. However she doesn't have any curves on her body as she is slim. Does have decent sized tits though for her slim body shape, would say a size B or C though.

Her bum doesn't stick out when she's standing but when she bends over, she is really flexible and sticks her bum in the air so looks much bigger than it really is. Fantastic site it is when she does that.

She basically has that innocent girl next door kinda look and makes up for the sexiness in the services.

Offline Name Not Found

Thanks for the updated info gents. I managed to see her yesterday and it was......interesting  :cool:

Review to follow in due course.