Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyboyKate69 Glasgow TS  (Read 4765 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5273805) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mothman

External Link/Members Only

Appreciate this might not be for everyone but for those that are keen….

Met with Kate this afternoon. City Centre hotel with multi story car parks near by. Hotel very discrete and straight to lifts with no issues.

Opted for a 30 min meet for £70. Traffic was awful and managed to reschedule for 15 minutes later.

Kate was dressed in black lingerie and looked amazing, especially her arse in the thong she wore. Really feminine body which was surprising as pictures suggested she’d be bigger than she was. I think her pics are older now. Very convincing with real hair and small tits. Decent sized cock which got hard instantly. Only thing I’d say is face is a bit of a giveaway but not enough to put me off.

She instantly wanted my dick and started to go to work on it, very good technique and she was playing with herself at the same time. She then decided she wanted my dick in her and she bent over and fucked her doggy style and I knew I’d come pretty quickly which I did.

Don’t like hanging around for small talk so got dressed and left. She probably was quite close to coming herself but I wasn’t there for her so not bothered.

Would meet again and worth the money to be honest. Arse is incredible.

Offline J_H

As you say, worth money and a good £30 phh cheaper than most Asian TSs.

Offline Mothman

As you say, worth money and a good £30 phh cheaper than most Asian TSs.

A definite bargain. I think if she changed her pictures on her AW profile, she’d get even more business.

Offline Blue_Bear

Kate gives great value.  Also prefers to fuck without a condom.  She's on prep anpparently but I'd rather not take the chance.

Offline winkywanky

I did wonder about the lack of mention of a condom in the review, perhaps the OP could clarify?

Offline Matrix

I did wonder about the lack of mention of a condom in the review, perhaps the OP could clarify?

It'd also be helpful if the 1 post wonder offered a tad more insight into his punting history, e.t.c.

Offline Mothman

It'd also be helpful if the 1 post wonder offered a tad more insight into his punting history, e.t.c.

Why? Everyone has to start somewhere on here. Was your first post scrutinised?

Offline whiskyfan

Kate gives great value.  Also prefers to fuck without a condom.  She's on prep anpparently but I'd rather not take the chance.

Anything to back up this allegation, there's been no suggestion of it in her previous reviews?

Maybe you could answer WW's question. :unknown:

Offline Matrix

Yes.