Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar Stockport SK1  (Read 744 times)

Offline Light

Sugar Stockport SK1

Meet took place in early July, on that day AV and VS suddenly became deserts in regard to interesting and what is more important available girls, so I choose this one. The ad is off very often so link might not work.

External Link/Members Only

Location: Apartment house in residential area in short walking distance from Stockport Train Station or Town Hall. No problem with parking and the location might be considered as discreet (house is not on the main and busiest street in that area)

Coms: Mixed in ways (texts and phone call) and reception (fast and detailed texts and phone call with pretentious sounding Lady Sergei (don't think the girl does all of this communication stuff), it should be then my first and last red light, it wasn’t)

Girl: In this moment it’s time to say that her AD is nothing else than BS, photos showing different person, description which don’t match, maybe the only one true element is part of the city and postcode. You meet older average looking lady something in between MILF and GILF as for her age with quite good fully shaven body, size 8-10 but. Nevertheless, I expected someone different and for a moment I was thinking about to leave but due to lack of plan B and time already wasted for travel I decided to stay.

Cost: 120 for 1h

Meet:  Address given, hid behind the door entry is on, and what next, the mood is gone, I see different person, not the one I wanted to spend an hour with. Shower first, then straight to business, some tongue action RO to get some excitement back but it wasn’t easy. After that she performed OWO and then into rubber and some sex In different positions. After that I asked for massage (which was good) and basically that’s it. Load left where it should but nothing more.

If recommend: No (for massage maybe), If you like this kind of ladies, it’s up to you
If I will come back: No
I was thinking if it should be neutral or negative. Decided to leave neutral as a good will gesture (thanks to the massage which was good)

Offline GingerNuts

From VS advert.

07932 992556
+447932992556

I'll not post the stolen pictures.