Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy.lucy4u in Ipswich: DO believe the hype  (Read 1772 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5810352) (36 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline stxrdg4

Duration: 4 hours
Fees: £490 + £50 extra
Services: DFK, OWO, CIM + swallow, RO, fingering, anal play (both ways), rimming (both ways), strap on, sex, anal

Lucy has amassed a wealth of positive reviews and I'm very pleased to add mine to the collection.

Pre-meeting

Between AW and phone, comms were great and Lucy was happy to accommodate my various requests. Arranged meeting and put in booking request, then confirmed meet on the morning of the day.

The meet

Rang on arrival and Lucy directed me to the address. She answered the door dressed as requested, greeted with DFK already and sorted paperwork. She offered me a drink before we got comfortable in the living room area. The venue is small and cosy but tidy and well equipped for a good time.

We settled into DFK and slow GFE, eventually losing our clothes and finishing round 1 with CIM. After chatting (Lucy is very friendly and easy to talk to) for a while in a tangled mess, we eventually initiated round two with plenty of oral and rimming both ways and sex/anal.

We moved to the bedroom and got to using some toys on me (she has quite the range of options) and eventually doing some strap on stuff. We then moved on from that to anal and finally regular sex in a few positions before finishing round two (in the condom).

We had about 20 mins left, so we just lay down on the bed and chilled out for a while before I jumped in the shower, got dressed, and we said our goodbyes with a hug and kiss.

All in all, great comms, great service, great time. I'd very happily go back and can thoroughly recommend.

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

OP, thanks for the review
A pukka burd
Two questions if you don't mind:

• what is a FAF milf doing in East Anglia ?
  • anything to suggest that she might be moving back to civilization ?, well once she's spent the monkey you gave her  :D

Offline stxrdg4

OP, thanks for the review
A pukka burd
Two questions if you don't mind:

• what is a FAF milf doing in East Anglia ?
  • anything to suggest that she might be moving back to civilization ?, well once she's spent the monkey you gave her  :D

• Obviously drawn to studs like me :D
  • No chance, see previous point! :lol:

Offline webpunter

Brilliant  :lol:
I'll be looking on crime watch to see if any local sub post offices robbed recently
Of £540
 ;)

• Obviously drawn to studs like me :D
  • No chance, see previous point! :lol: