Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VannessaHope - Glasgow  (Read 957 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971782) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline js89

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour Incall - £150

Location - Flat in Merchant City

Comms - Text for booking few days later, confirmed morning of booking given street/postcode then flat details when arrived

Meeting -

I had been looking to make a booking for a while but her schedule never matched mine until recently so quickly arranged when the opportunity came up. Given directions to flat on arrival and once inside was pleasantly surprised, no face pics on her profile so didn't know what to expect but found her facially quite attractive, said she used to have nose piercings but removed them recently.

Asked to shower straight away and sorted paperwork, met Vanessa in bedroom after shower and she was wearing a robe which she took off to reveal matching lingerie set which looked great, not an expert on dress sizes but would guess around 14, definitely more on the curvier side but great body (in my opinion) with a nice big arse and huge natural tits with pierced nipples. If you're into skinny size 8 girls then she's not far you but if you like curvier girls with ample tits and arse (like I do) then she's ideal.

Started with DFK then to OWO which was very good, quite sloppy, a bit of deepthroating, some ball licking/sucking and plenty of eye contact. Then RO, clean and smooth, making the right moves/sounds and got wet but said she doesn't cum from oral so back to more OWO then moved onto titwank and came on her tits for round 1.

Had a chat before round 2 and she seems a nice enough girl, says she is 19, soon to be 20 not sure if thats true she seems a bit older but not by much still early 20s at most I'd guess. Then onto round 2 bit more OWO then sex in few positions, CG, Reverse CG very good on top really grinds on you, has a great arse for doggy and finished in mish. Cleaned up then another shower and quick chat while getting ready, left about 15/20mins over time, factor in shower before and after but never rushed which I understand can be the case sometimes from reading reviews of other girls on here.

Still new to this, only the second girl I've visited and first since lockdown, and with the first girl I seen being Layla the only way was down after that rollercoaster haha I feel both were good in very different ways with Layla being the full on PSE and Vanessa being the more vanilla GFE but still providing very good services just a bit more relaxed which could be a good thing sometimes as I couldn't handle Layla's intensity too regularly haha

Offline Matrix