Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot-Horny-Hottie31  (Read 2108 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6303897) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for FrankieFilth (1 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for Its_brookexxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for Wynter x (4 positive, 1 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Shyandrew2001

Hot-Horny-Hottie31 Www.adultwork.com/6303897

Apologies if the link doesn't work but the browser I use on my phone won't copy and paste from adulwork.

Location, terraced house in Middleborough. House was fine. Easy to fix ND with post code
Fee, 85 for 45 minutes.

The meet. Lady was girl in photos, that was obvious from tattoos, however she has massively Photoshopped her face as I'd say she has the face of a 46 year old, it does look like she was once quite pretty.  At this point I should have walked but she wasn't wearing much, and had a nice arse and pussy (wasn't wearing anything down there) tits looked ok as well and had smooth skin, more like a 31 year old so figured I could deal with it. 

Services. Weren't discussed but kissing was clearly not on the menu, not touching of her pussy with fingers and no reverse oral either. No foreplay at all, just yank my foreskin back then she wonder why I've not got an erection 🤷. Had to wank myself hard while she played with herself to 'turn me on', pretty much had to close my eyes and think of someone else for that. She did let me stroke her arse, which as said previous is nice and her best feature.

This was followed by a lack lusture covered bj, she got naked for this which revealed her very disappointly saggy boobs, apparently she hates OW but had a bad tooth, so fair enough. She also apparently had a itchy hand, followed by an itchy face because of her hair cut and itchy legs because of her fishnets 🤷🤦. Also she talked a lot and asked many personal questions 🤷.

Moved on to sex, in missionary 1st and her pussy was surprisingly quite tight, then doggy. Gave her as much of a banging as I could in these 5-10 minutes to get it over with really. Complained when I stopped in missionary and was a selfish bastard because I'd cum and she was about to, even though I hadn't 😂. She did seem to enjoy the sex oddly and I eventually came in doggy.

She left the room so I got dressed ready to leave,  she oddly seemed disappointed by this so I can't accuse her of being a clock watcher or rushing me out before my time was up.

She was friendly enough and chatty and everything which is a plus point but over all I would neither see again nore recommend.

Online Weatherman21

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 07:24:35 pm by Weatherman21 »

Offline Davey677

Offline Lamnguin

Was she Frankie filth?
Pretty sure she was, and plenty of other names as well (Busty-Brooke23 when I saw her). Hasn't improved with time either from the sound of things.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Was she Frankie filth?

If d actually made that connection I would have stayed 50 mikes clear  :dash:

Offline Davey677

If d actually made that connection I would have stayed 50 mikes clear  :dash:

Live and learn pal don’t we! Haha. Cheers for the review all he same though

Offline waynekerr600

Was she Frankie filth?

Does come up as frankifilth28 when her aw number is searched on here

Offline AgedCases

At least you got some action. Last I heard she had a bloke helping her to scam punters.

Offline Ride4fun7

Thanks for the review. Shame your time was not good her photos look great