Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: May @ Sonsabai Sheffield (Nuru)  (Read 2466 times)

Offline sheffpunter1

External Link/Members Only - Sheffield

Took place a few weeks ago on a Saturday. Phoned in the morning and booked for the same afternoon

Free parking on the road outside. Rang the bell in the small lobby inside and was let in by the receptionist. Had the usual temperature check, took my shoes off, handed over the £100 for the nuru and was taken upstairs by the receptionist to the shower room. As described before, only she can turn it on and off but other than that it's a decent shower. Was then taken into the room where there's the nuru bed along with a huge bath and double bed.

Didn't specify which girl I wanted (2 were on I think) but ended up with May. Early 20's as per the description with a great body, definitie 10/10 in my book. Facially attractive too but probably 8/10. Spoke good english and got things ready while I laid on the mat

Asked if I wanted extras before we started and May said it was £40 for OW and sex

Started with a normal Thai massage for about 20-30 minutes which was good and included ass and cock stroking. After a while the receptionist knocks and passes May the Nuru gel. Dribbled it over my back and started the slide. Felt lovely and after a while was asked to turn over. Covered my front with gel and continued the nuru. It's a great feeling but after a few minutes she reached for a condom and started oral. Good technique with plenty of eye contact and took it fairly deep a couple of times. Then she slid up into cowgirl and slipped me inside. She was tight and as she rubbed her tits on my chest so it didn't take long for me to fill the bag.

Carefully got into the huge hot bath where I was joined by May, sitting between my legs and skilfully washing me down. Was offered hand relief but I knew I'd struggle to pop twice so quickly and just enjoyed the rub down. Enjoyed watching May wash herself down as I got dressed and paid her for the extras.

Had a Nuru before elsewhere and this lived up to all expectations, will definitely return at some point although will keep it as a treat due to the price.

Offline KarlHungus

Sounds great!
Was that for the hour?

Offline CharWill

Sold, that's next weeks trip out sorted.  :thumbsup:

Offline banshee121

Is May really petite with tattoos?

Offline sheffpunter1

Is May really petite with tattoos?

She had some tattoos I think (my memory's not great) but I wouldn't say she was really petite.

Offline Chao Praya

To avoid confusion there is also a Maya who is definitely not really petite. I would say Maya is about 165cm, a fit and quite shapely size 10 with nice C cup bolt ons. Also very pretty. With her for an hour I had a very average massage, average OW, excellent tantric sliding and then very good boom boom for my £140.

Offline Chao Praya

Forgot to mention Maya has several largish tatoos.

Offline KarlHungus

Thanks for the review! Seen May and review posted! 👍😉