Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PolishClaudia Leeds York road  (Read 7489 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6311318) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tinytim

External Link/Members Only

So this popped into my maybe list last week, and seeing she was Leeds area during a visit, I decided a treat was in order.
Only one pic on AW, but could be her 🙄 I do love a nice pair of tits.
Few quick texts and fast replies, so fairly easy, decided as 1st visit and no pics it was the B&G cum on tits for £40 English pounds.
Few messages from her to confirm time of arrival, all pleasant and good English.
Well I arrived and had to call as post code took me to a bus stop.
(Apartment is at the back street)
Not fantastic area, but suits the needs, and the apartment is clean and basic.
 She opens and hides behind the door, nice black lacy one piece, shows her ample tits very slim 6/8 age is right IMO.
Long brunette hair, very pretty girl, although make-up a little powdery for my liking.

Into bedroom and confirm b&g hands over my hard earned, and she disappeared for a couple of mins, on returning she's very chatty asking about work/ day etc very good English, and removes her outfit, I strip and join her on the bed, and she gets a bobble and ties her hair up!! I'm expecting good things..😁❤️.

To work she goes, concentration on me but not looking, had to get her to slow up a couple of times, where she did, just licking and tickle my balls.😍👍🏼.
Then back to full on sucking,  and I knew my 10 mins treat was cuming to an end. So being a gent, I stood up and had her on her knees, beautiful sight.told her I was ready and she kept going like a star! I told her again I was at the point of no return, and she continues and takes the lot in her gob, keeps going for every drop and swallows looking at me like the cat who got the cream?! Wiped her chin and thanks me...... On with my clobber and hug and kiss and I'm away again 15mins after arrival, with a free cim. (Stated £30 extra)

Happy man, shame they don't stay long..

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Thanks for the review Mr T.  :hi:

And thanks for confirming her size  :thumbsup:

Offline viper13

Likewise Mr T, thanks for the review.
Have her on my interested list  :hi:

Offline Tinytim

Thanks guys, still getting to grips with reviews, helps us all out!! I would Deffo recommend, she's a nice polite pretty girl, not a quick lick and constant pulling on the shaft girl.
So quite enjoyed, not feeling rushed although I knew I only had 10 mins...

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks guys, still getting to grips with reviews, helps us all out!! I would Deffo recommend, she's a nice polite pretty girl, not a quick lick and constant pulling on the shaft girl.
So quite enjoyed, not feeling rushed although I knew I only had 10 mins...

Was anything said about the CIM finish i.e. did she just tell you to go ahead & shoot or? :hi:

Offline Tinytim

Was anything said about the CIM finish i.e. did she just tell you to go ahead & shoot or? :hi:

Nothing said , she had her mouth full, I did tell her, and she carried on, she was aware and made some nice mmmmm sounds as she milked me, and certainly wasn't surprised/ unexpected for her, took it in her stride

Online holeymoley

External Link/Members Only

So this popped into my maybe list last week, and seeing she was Leeds area during a visit, I decided a treat was in order.
Only one pic on AW, but could be her 🙄 I do love a nice pair of tits.
Few quick texts and fast replies, so fairly easy, decided as 1st visit and no pics it was the B&G cum on tits for £40 English pounds.
Few messages from her to confirm time of arrival, all pleasant and good English.
Well I arrived and had to call as post code took me to a bus stop.
(Apartment is at the back street)
Not fantastic area, but suits the needs, and the apartment is clean and basic.
 She opens and hides behind the door, nice black lacy one piece, shows her ample tits very slim 6/8 age is right IMO.
Long brunette hair, very pretty girl, although make-up a little powdery for my liking.

Into bedroom and confirm b&g hands over my hard earned, and she disappeared for a couple of mins, on returning she's very chatty asking about work/ day etc very good English, and removes her outfit, I strip and join her on the bed, and she gets a bobble and ties her hair up!! I'm expecting good things..😁❤️.

To work she goes, concentration on me but not looking, had to get her to slow up a couple of times, where she did, just licking and tickle my balls.😍👍🏼.
Then back to full on sucking,  and I knew my 10 mins treat was cuming to an end. So being a gent, I stood up and had her on her knees, beautiful sight.told her I was ready and she kept going like a star! I told her again I was at the point of no return, and she continues and takes the lot in her gob, keeps going for every drop and swallows looking at me like the cat who got the cream?! Wiped her chin and thanks me...... On with my clobber and hug and kiss and I'm away again 15mins after arrival, with a free cim. (Stated £30 extra)

Happy man, shame they don't stay long..

Great review - could you narrow the location without being explicit please ? ( am I the only one who hates the road system in Leeds ) Thank you

Offline Tinytim

Yeah, aim for dawlish terrace, ls9 lol.
 York road is a huge road..

Online holeymoley

Yeah, aim for dawlish terrace, ls9 lol.
 York road is a huge road..

:hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

Great review - could you narrow the location without being explicit please ? ( am I the only one who hates the road system in Leeds ) Thank you

I avoid driving to or in Leeds totally. Have done for 20 years of living in York.
Mind you I avoid Leeds itself  :D
Although I did punt there once early in 2021

CTID

Online Essex3

A more accurate description of her face please if possible

Offline FLYING BLUE

Now in London  :(

Probably why she still hasn't opened my AW Email from Monday :(

Offline viper13

Probably why she still hasn't opened my AW Email from Monday :(

+1

Not read mine either  :unknown:

Offline Davros1919

Her green light is on lads. LEEDS

Offline banshee121

Useless, she’s not answering phone or replying to texts

Offline donnybob

I avoid driving to or in Leeds totally. Have done for 20 years of living in York.
Mind you I avoid Leeds itself  :D
Although I did punt there once early in 2021

CTID

You are not the only one, I hate Leeds with a passion, I just know even with lane guidance on my sat nav I am going to be in totally the wrong lane, end up miles out of my way then spend ages trying to get back to where I wanted to be in the first place

Offline Mickbustin

Back in leeds is she worth a fuck mr tt?

Offline stevedave

Back in leeds is she worth a fuck mr tt?

Well he did give her a positive review, so I'm guessing he would say so.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I reckon this profile has been passed on so fuck knows who is going to be hiding behind the door.

Offline Mickbustin

Yes but that was only for a B&G I also jumped the gun I should have read her other review before asking