Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Thai dream - Manchester  (Read 1727 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5394154) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dave3pg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking for 30 minutes £70 - includes owo and kissing.

Lydia, or Patty as it seems she is called in working in Beswick, Manchester, although she does tour a lot.

Comms were ok, although in first text reply she (or whoever does her bookings) forgot which town she was working in.

Arrive at venue, just as I received a text from Patty, asking if I was coming, this was 5 mins before by booking time. I replied, she said 5 mins plz.. the 5 mins turned out to be 15, I almost walked, maybe I should have.
The area of the venue is reasonable, parking on the street (apart from event days), there is also a car park for the flats with lots of spaces.

Patty is definitely the woman in the profile, difficult to tell age as wearing a lot of make up. She opened the door, hiding behind as seems the norm. When I saw her I was more than happy, she is about 5 ft 6, great body and fantastic breasts. She was wearing just underwear, this was looking promising.

Fee paid and down to the action, I made a toilet visit as she stashed the money. When back she was on her mobile, paying no attention to me. She asked me to undress and she did too. Kissing was a little peck on lips and very infrequent, which is annoying as she stated kissing in her text.

Patty went in her knees and said big cock, which I’m sure she says to all her clients. She performed owo which was ok, but not deep, she had her fingers around the base of my cock to limit amount to take in, no eye contact made. Then I performed oral on her, was very clean and fresh and became nice and moist whilst licking. Made noises, but also kept saying gentle it is sore.
Then bag on and into missionary, she is nice and tight. She appeared to enjoy, making the right noises and facial expressions. I tried to kiss, but she moved her head to the side, not good.i then asked for doggie, she said she didn’t do, what the fuck is that about. So I went to spoon her, felt good, but ruined by her comments, gentle please it’s sore.
She then jumped on top and started riding me, I thought she was in a sprint race so was going so fast, obviously trying to make me cumm. I asked to slow, to which she said time and pointed to a clock, I had been there 15 mins.
I then went back to mish, it was good, but again she was saying gentle please. By this stage I was getting naffed off so I just pounded her. I filled the bag, she jumped off the gaped and just handed me tissues and wipes and let me clean myself, that’s a first for me.
As I dressed she was again straight on her mobile, probably her next client.

I was bordering between a neutral and negative  but opted for negative. As late on booking, next to no kissing, no eye contact in owo or any depth and the moaning that she was sore. FFS in they are in this business they should accept that, I would think it’s the bad part of her work.

I would definitely not return.

Offline Manchester098

The first time I met Lydia was so good and she is sexy Thai woman and she is tight I just couldn’t last although I booked her for 1 hour I just think some woman like it when you book them for 1 hour or more compare to 30 mins although she kept on looking at the time one’s or twice  and she told me that there was TS in the other room.

Offline clivethomas

Thanks for the review. Both her and Nii were on my potential lists for the weekend but combined I think they've more negs than positives!

Shame as they both look fit

Offline nuggett70

i tried to book Nii for tomorrow morning but she is moving on today! :scare:

Offline jonko

I tried to book her last week but after I questioned her about recent reports that she cuts short punters time and doesn’t do the Proper FK which she says she does, I asked her to confirm a non rushed 25 mins guaranteed (leaving me 5 mins to get dressed and put) and to confirm she did proper FK , she texted me back and said I wanted too much so don’t bother coming as she didn’t want to see me!! Cheeky bitch, just cause I wanted my money’s worth!!