Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Puna Thai Massage, Wilmslow - 90 became 80  (Read 1983 times)

Offline GingerNuts

Facebook business page: External Link/Members Only

Gumtree advert: External Link/Members Only

07501 965180
+447501965180

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Puna describes herself as the “bast [sic] massage in Wilmslow” but I doubt there’s much competition. Having read the reviews here I decided Puna was an itch I needed to scratch.

Booking was easily arranged with a couple of text messages. I opted for the 90 minute massage at £55. Other options are 30 minutes £25 and 60 minutes £40.

Puna was smaller than I was expecting, 5’ give or take an inch. She wore a mask throughout the booking so I didn’t get to see her face. She’s a strong lady and, from what limited touching was allowed, well toned. Large, I assume enhanced, breasts.

The massage takes place in the ground floor front room of her house. A nicely decorated room with a large sturdy massage table. The massage area is screened off from the rest of the room. I’ve added some pictures from her Facebook business page. In theory you can park close to her house but with the number of dropped curbs, and residents parked, I had to park much further down the road.

Puna left me to undress and returned when I was ready for the action to begin. She placed a towel over me and started with some stretching and kneading. I told her nothing too painful. Time for the oil massage she moved the towel onto my lower half. I informed her I was warm enough and she was happy to remove it. The oil massage is done well and is quite sensual without being sexual. As she reached the end and was massaging my upper legs I gave her a few hints, “that’s nice”, but Puna didn’t go any further. As a less subtle hint I lifted my bum off the table. This got the message across but she only stroked my perineum, not an inch further forward or backward.

I was asked to turn over and she started to massage my legs, getting close to but never touching my genitals. I just came out and asked if she could massage “here” and she said she could. Some oil applied Puna delivered a “professional” handjob with a little ball play. I was imagining the expression on her face was the same as her photos. She didn’t mind me stroking her leg and bum but when I tried to touch her chest “that’s extra”. I went back to stroking her bum. When the inevitable happened she kept going until I was fully drained. Puna cleaned me up and then gave me a little more massage before indicating we were finished.

No shower was offered so I got dressed and we said our goodbyes. When I got outside I noted my 90 minutes had been cut short by a good 10 minutes. She mentioned she had another booking after me and must have arranged it for exactly 90 minutes after mine. She took 10 minutes of my time to get ready for the next customer.

Overall I had a nice time with Puna but she gets a neutral due to the lack of any real teasing and short changing me on time.

Offline GingerNuts

I forgot to mention the price of the HE wasn't discussed but I offered £20 when we'd finished and this was accepted without complaint.

Offline Goldfinch

Good review-cheers for sharing. :thumbsup: