Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Dean Watford  (Read 1287 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5641636) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline horn e. devil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One hour incall. Can't remember exactly what the rate was - I think it was £150, then I paid £50 more to extend to 90 minutes. That ratio seems a bit off, but it was definitely £200 total.

As mentioned in previous reviews, it's a flat on the main shopping street in Watford, right next to an Italian restaurant with lots of outdoor tables. However, comms were decent and I knew the flat number before I got to the door so was able to be inside quickly without any shifty hanging around. All comms were by text.

Flat was ok, a bit untidy but clean enough. The actual room was quite spacious, with a decent size bed.

Daisy is a very attractive mixed race girl with a petite frame, great fake tits, and a pretty face. I like a slim, petite girls so her figure was perfect for me and I loved her arse, but there's not a spare ounce of flesh on her. Very easy to be with, friendly and chatty enough without going too far. I enjoyed her company as well as her body.

Good enough oral, as others have said she doesn't vary it up much but it was still enjoyable. Not deep throat, but took it to the back of her mouth and was ok with light face fucking. Got her on all fours to rim her and that really was a fantastic site, she really has got a great body. Lovely firm arse, with a clean ring piece.

Climbed on top for cowgirl - another great view, as was doggy. Mish, legs over shoulders, took a good hard shagging.
Pulled out to cum over her, sprayed over her body and face as she urged me on.

Definitely a positive, I found her extremely hot and the whole service was relaxed and flowed well.

I would see her again, but I notice she's now advertising outcall only for £300. Personally, I think there's never any need to spend that kind of money, so I hope she brings back incalls at some point.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 11:36:24 pm by horn e. devil »