Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lianna Green - Selby  (Read 2239 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6340599) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BritishViking

Intro
Lianna has been on my hot list since I saw her pop up a couple of weeks back and Wow I was not disappointed!
External Link/Members Only

Details
£90
30 mins
Owo, kissing, protected sex

Venue
End of terrace house just outside Selby Town centre. Not the most discrete of places can imagine some curtain twitching. Inside the property was clean and tidy.

Comms
Sent an email via the AW site asking for her availability for this evening. Received a very quick response and a booking request was put in as requested. A quick text to confirm and we were on! She asked me to text when I arrived and was walking towards the front door which was no problems.

The lady
Well what can I say Lianna is amazing. Not just in looks but in personality too!
She is probably mid 30's, roughly 5ft9, long brown hair, probably a dress size 8 she is very slim and has a pretty face. She is 100% the lady in the pictures.
Personality wise she is funny, down to earth and friendly. She is someone you can talk and just get on with!

The meeting
Fired off a hopeful email in the afternoon and much to my surprise Lianna had some availability for this evening!
I arrived at the post code a good 10 mins early dropped her an email and she asked for me to give her 2 mins and make my way to her house.
Usual hide behind the door trick but when I saw her I thought wow! I was offered a shower and a bottle of water. I took the drink but I had came from home so was already showered. Paperwork sorted and lead upstairs to a nice fit for purpose bedroom. Quick chat talking about likes and then the fun began. Started with some nice French kissing while I played with her pussy, which was neatly trimmed and tight! She is very responsive if you hit the right spot! Now it was my turn, I laid back and she started giving me a fantastic BJ, good technique mixing between mouth and mouth and hand combination. She can't DT (I am not a small dude!) But she took it down as far as she could which was a nice touch. It was then on with the bag and I got Lianna on all fours and proceeded with some deep and fast doggy! Like I said she is tight! It looked and felt amazing. I could tell she was enjoying it as much as me. I was soon finishing in the bag!
A quick clean up, I was asked if I would like a shower which I declined as I was off home. Had a nice chat and then said my goodbyes!

Conclusion
Fantastic meet and worth every penny! Will 100% be booking to see Lianna again!

Offline Adoniron

And now her profile has gone.