Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Virginia - Swindon - GILF/Anal Craziness  (Read 2334 times)

35 review(s) for  Naughty Virginia  (30 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anglopete

Well reviewed on here, I fancied some anal at a good price. 120 for 60 minutes.

Location: Swindon central, nice small apartment, very clean and tidy - candles or something to keep it smelling nice

Virginia:  Def more GILF than MILF, breasts definitely more saggy than in profile pics, but I found her attractive enough as she is immediately full-on and responsive.

Meet: Straight to it with DFK, told her I wanted OWO with anal and she did what appears to be her usual trick of 'yes, I stick finger up your bum'. Decent enough OWO BJ but didn't fancy the prostate approach, so moved to RO. Crazy fake sounds put me off a bit, but clean and tasty enough.

Moved to cowgirl, she soon move it to anal. Certainly did the trick. Came in the bag after about 30 minutes.  She was straight onto getting me hard again, more oral, more anal.

Definitely no rushing - mad as a box of frogs but great vfm and wanted to leave me drained.

Not young and fit but great service. Would visit again