Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya-2020 - Hyde  (Read 2908 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5699546) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Goldenpunting

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a 15 minute quickie and didn't fancy travelling too far so ended up texting Freya.

She looks exactly as her photos, skinny, very small tits and about 5,6 and I'd say somewhere around mid 30s. She's got a borderline druggie look but not quite, it's hard to describe. The room wasn't a tip but wasn't clean though her hygiene seemed good, hair smelled nice and had perfume on etc.

Anyways started off with OWO while standing, nice and deep and lots of spit, was very good. Then missionary on the side of the bed while I was standing/leaning in. Then on to doggy, and I gotta say, she can take a hammering, even let me spank (pretty hard), then got her on top until she tired, back to missionary and I was just knackered by this point so I suggested she finishes me with her mouth, so off with the Johnny, blow job and hand job we're OK and finished me by tossing me to competition.

I reckon I was there for around 20 minutes. I've given her a positive based on the service because in terms of looks I kinda knew she wouldn't be great.

£50 for 15 minutes.

Online Bustydusty

She’s got 100% greens but the reviews and pics definitely don’t tempt me - if her main pic is her best I wouldn’t want to see the worst
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 06:32:44 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Goldenpunting

She’s got 100% greens but the reviews and pics definitely don’t tempt me - if her main pic is her best I wouldn’t want to see the worst

I was exactly the same but in the end I thought I'm just going to go for it and see what she actually looks like

Online holeymoley

Does anyone know if she had a different name/profile previously ?

Offline Totheleft

Possibly could have been Cassie 2017

Online holeymoley

Possibly could have been Cassie 2017

Certainly looks similar .....