Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyCums - Blackpool  (Read 743 times)

Offline anthonysykes

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone any thoughts on this one? I am keen to see her but am concerned by the fact that she has minimal feedback and only accepts bookings with a deposit first.

So you think that she is a scam artist trying to hget £50 deposits off people or just doesn't like timewasters?

Anyone actually visited her but not reviewd?

Thanks

Offline Asianfcuker

Always best to use a link with her profile number as they can change their name, then the link is U/S.

You can do a search on any Awork profile by putting the number in the search box (top right corner), nothing to report on this one.

AF
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 02:30:28 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Asianfcuker

Sorry about previous post, wrong link posted.
Always best to use a link with her profile number as they can change their name, then the link is U/S.

External Link/Members Only

You can do a search on any Awork profile by putting the number in the search box (top right corner), nothing to report on this one.

AF

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Confirms herself a a barebacker as well and has a red rating.

Just for the record.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Profile has a lot in common with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Which is reported as a scam in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=315678.0

does anyone have the details of  CurvyCums bank?

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Thank you Scutty I said that earlier ! but someone deleted my comment - all I'll say Enoch was right !

Online scutty brown

Did some checks, bank details are different from the other profile and are for the TSB in Blackpool
Girl's name is unique enough to identify her as a real person living in Blackpool, so if she did rip you off it would take minutes to find the address.
No, I'm not going to name her here unless someone can provide proof of wrongdoing

However it's my guess the two profiles are written by the same person

Online scutty brown

New info turned up

They are very definitely linked - AVOID

Offline fleetwoodsimon

That was my thinking also Scutty both profiles are so alike !  But someone will defend her.

Offline cideruk

I am keen to see her

Why would you want to see a barebacker with droopy tits that will just rob your deposit?

Online scutty brown

Why would you want to see a barebacker with droopy tits that will just rob your deposit?

with DIY tats on hands