Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A-LEVELS/ FINE BODY - Kings Lynn TOFTT  (Read 942 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2916116) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KerachiDope

Hello!
I finally made it on the UKPunting forum after a year of reading the forum from the outside.
I’m glad to be a contributing member now on a very informative forum.

I saw this SP back in May. Definitely not a fine body on her and no A-levels for me.
External Link/Members Only

Name:
I didn’t stay long to get to know her like that.

Time/Fee:
30min/£65 (anal included)

Comms:
I’ve texted her 3 times before and she usually responds 3-4 days later. This time I didn’t arrange another punt during her comm silence. She agreed to my date and time for 30min at 65 quid (now it’s £60). She texted me the postal code and flat number the morning of our meet.

Her flat is located right on the busy London Road near a few businesses.  Parking was easy to find on a side road where it was free to park.
The flat on the ground floor of her house was being totally remodeled so there was a skip and a few blokes hanging about on their smoke break when I arrived in the morning. I immediately walked past the crew and went up the stairs to her flat.

Physical:
She’s a short stout black woman who greeted me in a bra and panties. Nice size tits for her size but had a flat ass.
I’d rate her 4/10.

Session:
As I entered her doorway, I could easily tell her living room is now her “office work area” complete with a big bed and a mat and pillow on the floor.
I handed over the cash and she handed me wet wipes and quietly told me to strip down. Confused, I stripped down and started wiping my twig and 2 berries.  She quickly stopped me and told me the wipe was for cleaning my hands. I wiped my hands and looked for bin to throw it in. She grabbed the wipes from me and threw it on her floor.

Onto her sucking and then me going deep up in her I thought. Nope.
She starts by grabbing a hand full of baby wipes and washing my whole midsection. She did this for it seemed like 5 minutes. Then she started tugging painfully on my Johnson to get it erect. I got a semi wood from the abuse then she ripped open the condom. I asked for OWO to get a full wood before adding the condom and she said No. She put the condom on and used more wet wipes to clean the condom and the area. She tried OW but only went as far as putting her lips on the head and lazy stroking motions. I moaned to get somewhat excited about this lazy BJ but she told me to be quiet because of her neighbors.
By now I’m vexed and totally flaccid with the rubber barely hang on in her mouth. I told her how ridiculous this is and I was ready to leave. I threw the condom on the floor next to the wadded up pile of wet wipes, put my clothes on and left her flat without another word to her.

Conclusion:
I will never return. Wasted money and time so I removed her from my Hot List.
I understand the reasoning behind safe sex during Covid but the hand wipes and 5 minute cleansing session and lazy OW BJ was just too much. Such a boner killer.

Save your money and go elsewhere fellas.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 10:46:15 am by KerachiDope »

Offline apptech

Wish you wrote this earlier I went yesterday, and you right all she goes on about is her neighbours so Don't make a Noise, worst Bj ever well 2 mins worth ,as he tugs hard on you to get you erect. I  then tried to behind her over the bed not a chance in hell, use foam thing on floor. I thought fuck it i Payed £65 for this and not wasting it, worst fuck ever soon as you make a noise you tells to be quiet, then every 2 mins she says have you cum yet?
No love I  payed for this so I be done when I'm done. got 25 mins out of her in the end Tried anal but she kept moving to put it back in her pussy so moved her and fucked that small ass unfortunately wasn't worth it.. Rather go back  to alita_star least I got a good fuck with her (07359124784)

Offline KerachiDope

Oh yeah. That damn foam mat. I forgot mention how I sat on her bed bare assed and she immediately told me to get on the foam mat for the BJ. 

Well, at least you got some action for your money. All I received was an empty wallet and an extremely  clean midsection. Lol

Offline Band1t

Thanks for the heads up guys. Doesn’t mention owo on her profile but wiping a johnny fgs!
On her interview section she mentions:
What is your favourite film?   ans: bandit
No relation  :P

Offline apptech

Well if you want your cock wiped clean with about 20 babywipes till it shiny then give it ago if not save your money and find better