Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Banks - Cambridge outcall  (Read 2103 times)

41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rock123

Had an outcall appointment with Hannah in Cambridge a few days ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Since lockdown last year I've only punted once which was only last month so I was looking forward to seeing Hannah after hearing the latest reviews about her more toned body! Plus finally getting into the swing again of punting!!

So communications was easy I contacted her on AW then we texted each other to confirm details - I booked for an hour.

I've seen Hannah plenty of times before and always had a positive experience either by herself or in a duo with Kat. Thus after reading on here about her improved body I was anticipating this greatly. I was not disappointed either as soon as we went to my room and got the paperwork out the way and Hannah got undressed I saw that toned body and the work she has put in has definitely paid off.

Started off with a relaxing massage then some oral. Hannah's oral skills are top notch and it felt amazing. But I wanted to lick her out so I told her to lay down whilst I stood at the end of the bed licking her out. She tasted wonderfully haha!!

We had a bit of a breather for a minute or two (I know I needed it!) before she put a condom on and she  rode me for a while and then we did some doggie. It was whilst doing that I saw that wonderful and improved arse of her which seemed more toned that before. So I asked for some reverse cowgirl, so whilst Hannah was riding me I was busy squeezing that lovely arse of hers. It felt good!

After that she gave me some more oral and finished me off by hand. I was totally spent by that point and we were approaching the hour mark by that point too. So we spent the rest of the time just relaxing and talking for a bit.

So it was another great experience with Hannah and I definitely saw the improvements in her toned body. Her oral skills are still amazing so overall I had a really great experience with Hannah.

Offline thundercrackerxx

I saw her a month or so back. She was friendly and tried to please but her little body can't handle a bigish cock at all. I couldn't go hard on her and we had to stop in the end as even when I went gentler she couldn't take it. She did suck me off to completion and did try her best so I didn't want to give her a negative or neutral review over it really. Doubt I'd go back though.

Online Natwest

I thought about inviting her over for an outcall but as she would have to travel a fair distance I feel obliged I would have to book her for a couple of hours. My last punt was a long time ago and was with Emily Jane in Norwich and I can't help feeling, though she looks hot it would be disappointing compared to EJ. Any thoughts?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I thought about inviting her over for an outcall but as she would have to travel a fair distance I feel obliged I would have to book her for a couple of hours. My last punt was a long time ago and was with Emily Jane in Norwich and I can't help feeling, though she looks hot it would be disappointing compared to EJ. Any thoughts?

IMO Hannah is gorgeous, delivers a great service and with her new hard toned body is even better than before.

However EJ, and her full range of services/performance, is your benchmark then you are going to struggle not to be disappointed whoever you see.

Online Natwest

IMO Hannah is gorgeous, delivers a great service and with her new hard toned body is even better than before.

However EJ, and her full range of services/performance, is your benchmark then you are going to struggle not to be disappointed whoever you see.

Yes, I fear you might be right. I saw EJ in 2019 when she did a very short comeback. That was my second meet with her and nobody ever came close except perhaps Little Honey Jessica in Peterborough. I haven't punted since my last time with EJ though have been tempted to see Hannah Banks. However, perhaps I will wait and hope EJ opens for business again one day.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

NatWest,

If you like the young slim toned look then I suggest to give Hannah a try…you might be waiting a long time for EJ to open for business again !!!

If you want the EJs range of services delivered with the same enthusiasm then perhaps look at Juicy.Lucy4u in Ipswich.  More MILF than young looking but still a great body and boy does she fuck

Online Natwest

NatWest,

If you like the young slim toned look then I suggest to give Hannah a try…you might be waiting a long time for EJ to open for business again !!!

If you want the EJs range of services delivered with the same enthusiasm then perhaps look at Juicy.Lucy4u in Ipswich.  More MILF than young looking but still a great body and boy does she fuck

She looks filthy but call me old fashioned (at my age it's allowed) but I can't get past the tattoos. I may just give Hannah a try when I get my next bonus and I feel I have money to burn. Sometimes I wish I had never seen EJ as I think it curtailed my punting, feeling everything else would never quite match up.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She looks filthy but call me old fashioned (at my age it's allowed) but I can't get past the tattoos. I may just give Hannah a try when I get my next bonus and I feel I have money to burn. Sometimes I wish I had never seen EJ as I think it curtailed my punting, feeling everything else would never quite match up.

I’m not a great fan of tatts, but the fucking was so good I forgot about Lucy having them….I was just concentrating keeping up with her hahaha

Hannah is however smoking hot so I’m sure you will have a great time.

Offline farquhar

She has some great pictures on her twitter feed. I'm going to have to make a booking!