Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina Sweet Thai - Leeds  (Read 2042 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5337996) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline wakefieldlad13

I have met this one a number of times over the last couple of years or so and she as also recently used the name JOY on one of her adverts too, this is my only time at this venue

The girl, External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

The venue. as indicated in the gumtree ad, the old Lily thai massage place in Halton, the entrance is a little exposed but no issue to me

Nina is a bit like marmite, some days i like her and others i am not so sure, but i do keep going back

This happened a couple of weeks ago and I pre-booked 1 hour b2b with full service and was quoted £120
I parked a little way down the road and called to let her know i was there, as i got to the door, this opened (hiding behind the door) and i entered without issue
This girl is Nina, the girl i have seen before and she did recognise me
There was another girl there, Thai Nat, she too as an AW account, not a looker at all in the flesh, IMO

Nina, the AW pics are of her but are not new, she as a really good body possibly as good as many 33yr olds (her stated age) but from previous conversations i know she is pushing 25yrs older and facially you can see she is much older than the 33, still pretty though

Nina showed me to the room where services were confirmed, no massage, straight into owo and then b2b leading to FS, however there was a bit of a hiccup, she wanted an extra 20 for owo, now OWO hadnt been mentioned in comms, so nobody's fault i suppose, however i did say that she had never asked me for an extra 20 before so i hadnt brought extra cash to cover that, i then also said, OK, i will cancel and rebook when i get more cash, hoping she would cave, but alas, she didnt

To my surprise, she said ok, i see you another time and turned to open the door.....FFS, i was ready for some attention and really didnt want to hunt around so i just asked if we could do shorter time to make up the 20 and she agreed to do 50 minutes

She didnt leave the room, i stripped as she made up the massage couch and was asked to lay face down, i could hear her removing her clothes so i turned to get a view, she does have a good body, small tits but firm small but firm bum and hips, she still had her knickers on and asked if i wanted oil for the b2b, i replied yes and she then produced some oil, before she applied this, i mentioned the fact that she still had her knickers on!

Sorry she said, if you want oil, then i leave these on cos oil gives me an itch :scare:, an itch i said with concern....DONT WORRY she said, it is the oil nothing else, and explained that she often uses other oil but did not have any
If you dont want oil then i will take off she said

Ok, no oil, at which she put the oil down and removed her pants, to reveal a very nicely trimmed small patch of hair

One annoying thing about Nina is that she is obsessed with clean, constantly using wet wipes, but at least she is trying?

She proceeded with the b2b which was ok, but it really needed oil so after a few minutes i turned over for her to work on my front

I wasnt fully awake at this point but she again started to rub herself over me, offering her tits and very clean pussy for a licking, whilst in the 69 position, she started with some hands free owo, slow at first then got a little faster and occasionally used her hands, after a few minutes she stopped and swung around, again rubbing herself over me, but at no point did she get her pussy lips near my cock
From somewhere, appeared some KY to which she rubbed this into my cock and started to wank, good hand movement with eye contact, after a few minutes she produced a condom, wet wiped me again and applied the condom by mouth before mounting me

Nina rode me quite well, we then tried a few different positions before i filled the bag in doggy

I was knackered, she removed the bag and proceeded to clean us both up and then asked if i wanted to finish with a massage

On completion, we both got dressed, she gave me a little kiss, which she had done a few times whilst i was there, not french though and very light

As i left, i checked the time and i had been inside for a few minutes over the hour, so either she forgot about the 50  inutes or chose not to dock me time and i left happy

In conclusion, I got the service i knew i would get having seen her before so no complaints, she is not everyones cup of tea, she is not always my cup of tea but i do keep going back to her, however at 120£ there are plenty of options out there

Would i recommend,
i dont think i could, on the same note, i wouldnt say avoid either, i have gone with a positive as i got what i expected but others would probably go neutral or even negative with her age, prices, cleaning habits, not guaranteed owo and no cim

Offline sebllittle

So how old are you saying she is?

Offline GingerNuts

Mid 50s?

Nina, the AW pics are of her but are not new, she as a really good body possibly as good as many 33yr olds (her stated age) but from previous conversations i know she is pushing 25yrs older and facially you can see she is much older than the 33, still pretty though

Offline wakefieldlad13

Im saying she has a body as good as many 33yr olds which is her stated age, im also saying that she looks much older in her face and i am also saying that following conversations with her in the past, i believe her to be around 25yrs older than her stated age which would put her around 58