Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy May - Swansea another positive review  (Read 2474 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4848036) (20 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline willabe

External Link/Members Only

Tried seeing Welsh Barbie and been cancelled on 4 times. All legit reason but thought I would give up for a while and try seeing her stablemate Cindy. They often duo together and use the same flat for meetings.

Text Cindy to see when she was available and across 3 or 4 texts over a couple of hours we arranged a time for a few days later.

Text Cindy on the morning of the meet to confirm and check she was still ok. All good, the only downside was that she didn't have the requested outfit so I just said pick a dress you like. Postcode brings you to a central location in Swansea with plenty of parking. Cindy text me the house number 5 minutes before the meeting and so I was knocking on the door exactly on time.

The flat is a bedsit with a fairly shoddy bathroom but serves a purpose. Cindy was dressed in the red leather dress that she wears in the pic on her page (I knew I should have said, wear anything but that... ha ha) not really my thing. She had bright pink lipstick on and false eyelashes so heavier on the make up than I expected. She was nice looking without being stunning. I would say a 6-7 out of 10. I would say she is around 5'5 but with pretty significant heels was not much shorter than me. She is slim without being massively toned. 

We started kissing and I quickly removed the red dress. She has some nice matching underwear on including stockings and suspenders. We kissed standing up while I was undressing and then moved to the double bed in the corner of the room. It didn't feel overly clean if I am honest. A thin duvet and it looked like it had seen some action... no stains thankfully!  :D

After some dfk and kissing of her nice breasts I went and settled down between her legs, licking her clean, fresh pussy. I am not sure if I was off my A game or she just wasn't into it; she was making some noise and getting very wet but she certainly didn't cum. After 15 minutes of combined tongue and finger action, I went back to dfk and Cindy then said that she wanted my cock in her mouth. Her technique is very good, plenty of eye contact and varies between licking the shaft, sucking the balls and deepthroating. First pop was CIM and she top the lot comfortably and there was quite a lot!!

We then led and chatted for a bit. She is very easy to talk to, ask lots of questions but is happy to share information about her life too. We chatted for about 15 minutes and then she said that she wanted me to fuck her from behind. More OWO to start, then rubbered up. First was Cow Girl and then Cindy got onto all fours and I took her from behind. She was pretty vocal during this which was great. Pop 2 was doggy.

After another brief chat, Cindy gave me more OWO and then asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth or in doggy again. I said I wanted to fuck her so she got me hard and then put the condom on and she sat on top again. After 5 minutes I rolled her over onto her back and started to fuck her with her legs over my shoulders. We varied from slow and shallow too deep, fast and hard and after 5 or so minutes, pop 3.

I was done. Cindy looked at her phone for the first time and only because I asked how long we had left. It was less than 10 minutes and we were still cleaning up from pop number 3. She said she'd happily try again if I wanted too.

I decided on a shower (which was not great ) and had a quick chat as I was dressing and left 5 or 10 minutes over my time. She is not a clock watcher and does her best to do what ever you want to make sure you have a good time. She is a really nice girl.

This was a definite positive but I don't think I will go back again. Others I'd rather try first.

Offline aps

Thanks for the review. She is getting few good reviews. Will put her on the HL

Offline SALIBA

What was the price of the punt please? I wouldn't mind seeing her but her profile says 150 for 30 mins which seems high, is it a mistake?

Offline iverthickone

Very well rounded review - thanks.

Offline willabe

What was the price of the punt please? I wouldn't mind seeing her but her profile says 150 for 30 mins which seems high, is it a mistake?
£300 for 2 hours
I put the envelope with the notes on the side when I got there and she didn't even look at it until I was coming out of the shower at the end.
I think that £150 for 30 minutes might have been when she was in Long and she hasn't changed it. She has only worked in London once or twice.

Offline justalad

Confirmed at £120.00 phh and £180.00 ph for Swansea.