Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SilverMonica - Charing Cross Outcall TOFFT!  (Read 17758 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6145368) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hendrix

Time Spent: 2 hours
Cost: £400
Venue: My favourite hotel

External Link/Members Only

I decided to take a chance on this one for the likes list, and good comms that usually bodes well in my experience.

I have seen Monica a couple of times now, solo, and with an ex SA girl for a pretty filthy duo.

Looks: WYSIWYG - her pics, both AW and the Instagram she advertises are completely accurate. If you like the slim, tattooed "alternative" look, she is unlikely to disappoint in the flesh. Banging body and a pretty face would be my summary. She is sensitive about her skin/acne, but I honestly barely noticed.

Services: Big win here for me! Watersports (drinking), hardcore anal, full gagging deep throat, ferocious rimming (she is ass focused) works well with other girls (though the duo was apparently the first time she'd shagged one professionally at least) got completely stuck into both sessions, happy to do ass to mouth with the other girl, she squirted the first time I saw her too. So, all my boxes ticked really. Nice personality too, a sweet girl, and her stated age of 20 seemed right to me.

£400 for a 2 hour minimum outcall is... Well... Where else do you go if you want all that delivered properly? Just a couple of others currently in London that I know of will deliver to this level.

A welcome addition!

Offline Jardent6

If she did an hour i would probably see her . 400 is unjustifiable . Im sure on SA u can get a 9/10 + for a lot longer aswell @ similar price point

Offline hendrix

If she did an hour i would probably see her . 400 is unjustifiable . Im sure on SA u can get a 9/10 + for a lot longer aswell @ similar price point

I can't be arsed with SA nowadays - all that chat and too many entitled girls with vanilla services. Better dealing with a pro whore  :thumbsup:

Offline horn e. devil

Thanks for that Hendrix, my mind is definitely made up now!
You and I appear to have very similar tastes so this review is very useful for me.
I’ll be booking ASAP.

Offline finn5555

Great report buddy, she’s on my hotlist for a treat to myself probably sometime in August  :hi:

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

All the more power to you to spend so much on one girl  :lol:

Glad you enjoyed yourself :drinks:

Offline finn5555

To be fair for that level of service over 2 hours £400 isn’t so bad for a treat  :hi:

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

To be fair for that level of service over 2 hours £400 isn’t so bad for a treat  :hi:

For you perhaps but the addition of outcall expenses adds up...

Offline Crockers

Yeah, £400plus hotel cost.

When you say hardcore anal do you mean fisting  or just a couple of fingers?

Pounding bum with knob I would take as a given.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 04:30:19 pm by Crockers »

Offline hendrix

Yeah, £400plus hotel cost.

When you say hardcore anal do you mean fisting  or just a couple of fingers?

Pounding bum with knob I would take as a given.

On our first meet, I had 4 fingers in her ass. I didn't try fisting with her, maybe next time!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 04:39:18 pm by hendrix »

Offline alvinbarb

I decided to take a chance on this one for the likes list, and good comms that usually bodes well in my experience.

I have seen Monica a couple of times now, solo, and with an ex SA girl for a pretty filthy duo.

Looks: WYSIWYG - her pics, both AW and the Instagram she advertises are completely accurate. If you like the slim, tattooed "alternative" look, she is unlikely to disappoint in the flesh. Banging body and a pretty face would be my summary. She is sensitive about her skin/acne, but I honestly barely noticed.

Services: Big win here for me! Watersports (drinking), hardcore anal, full gagging deep throat, ferocious rimming (she is ass focused) works well with other girls (though the duo was apparently the first time she'd shagged one professionally at least) got completely stuck into both sessions, happy to do ass to mouth with the other girl, she squirted the first time I saw her too. So, all my boxes ticked really. Nice personality too, a sweet girl, and her stated age of 20 seemed right to me.

£400 for a 2 hour minimum outcall is... Well... Where else do you go if you want all that delivered properly? Just a couple of others currently in London that I know of will deliver to this level.

A welcome addition!

she drank your peepee? id say its worth it. sounds like a swell time

Offline pa5151

Did you drink her piss or she drank yours?  :drinks:

She looks alright not a big fan of those tattoos though why do girls do that to themselves  :wacko:

Offline hendrix

Did you drink her piss or she drank yours?  :drinks:

She looks alright not a big fan of those tattoos though why do girls do that to themselves  :wacko:

Mine  :drinks:

Yeah, it's a very particular look, won't be for everyone, but I always had a thing for Angel Long from when she got loads of tattoos! So, tall, slim, loads of tats works for me!

Offline dildosaggins

I had to cancel a meet with her cause I decided to go on a holiday, but her comm on Insta is excellent. Also, sexy Northern accent if you're into that.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Good work Hendrix! She looks fine.

Offline mace-window

I morally I would agree with you. But this attractive newbie WG provides lot of extreme stuff for £400 for 2 hours which is all done with enthusiasm and positive from this review. I say that is very fair. I just seen an attractive wannabe IG thot WG providing a great service which is basic (OWO, sex in different positions DFK) charging £300 per hour as a newbie. You could get the same service for far less with a WG who is just as attractive if not more attractive. To me that is more of a rip off than SilverMonica who has provided more of a fair value than IG thot WG.

Anyways a great review Hendrix.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 08:22:54 pm by mace-window »

Offline Londonlad40

Thanks Hendrix.  Not noticed her. On to my to do list

Offline pa5151

I'm only booking hendrix girls from now on  :D

Offline bst

Great TOFTT Hendrix.

Were there any watersport restrictions..e.g. "not near my eyes or hair" ?
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline hendrix

Great TOFTT Hendrix.

Were there any watersport restrictions..e.g. "not near my eyes or hair" ?

None mentioned.. But probably best to check. I went for the mouth, and hosing down her tits as agreed beforehand.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 06:28:07 pm by hendrix »

Offline dlgh11

Thanks Hendrix. Out of interest, how tall is she?

Offline bst

Thanks for reply and intel Hendrix  :hi:

Ooo good question dlgh. One can assume she is tall from the pics but ya never....

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Great review Hendrix - When a bird ticks all your boxes and if have the dough, does it really matter whether she is 300 or 500 ?! Nah.. how much money have we all wasted on shitty punts / girlfriends & wives.

Nice one bruv !

Offline hendrix

Thanks Hendrix. Out of interest, how tall is she?

I'd say around 5ft '7/8

Offline dildosaggins

Offline PLeisure

I'd say around 5ft '7/8
Maybe a sz8 ?

Her service list and, to some extent, looks, remind me of Lindsey from the mid-noughties

Offline hendrix

She mentioned 5'9 when I spoke to her

Yep, probably right! She's tall for sure.

Offline hendrix

Maybe a sz8 ?

Her service list and, to some extent, looks, remind me of Lindsey from the mid-noughties

Similar body shape to Lindsey definitely..

Offline BogBog1

She looks great - just my type - and ticks loads of my boxes (piss drinking, anal.....). A strong contender for when I am in London without a decent SA girl on the go...... cheers to OP for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

It's says she don't do unprotected oral but  she has it on her likes list as oral without. It also states on her profile she does everything on her likes list so which is it?  :unknown: :dash:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 07:17:30 pm by puntingking »

Offline bst

Looks like that literally got added today. Before it just said unprotected (penetrative sex) and filming are her no goes.
Maybe she caught something orally, or just has the heebie-jeebies now after a particular booking. This game ain't for the faint hearted  :scare: :bomb:

Offline puntingking

Looks like that literally got added today. Before it just said unprotected (penetrative sex) and filming are her no goes.
Maybe she caught something orally, or just has the heebie-jeebies now after a particular booking. This game ain't for the faint hearted  :scare: :bomb:

Oral without as not being on their to do list if its not fbsm  is a deal breaker for me.

Offline Bartolomeo

great review!

I find her really stunning

Offline MLawro93

This girls instagram is fairly extensive, its on her profile. I'd recommend giving it a look. It has really tempted me to go out my way to book her and blow the budget. I have a fair bit set aside after not punting properly for the last year. Might be worth seeing this one. She'll be gone soon enough.  :)

Offline magnetico

Wishing she'd be doing 1h incalls for £200....

Offline jackthelad

After a long hiatus due to covid I was looking for my first punt in almost 2 years. Had booked to see her but she cancelled on me with less than 24 hours to spare. Had paid a deposit for the day room which is now gone. She’s also just made a post on her instagram saying she’s taking some time off for personal reasons. Such a shame I had just missed out. Do hope she’s gonna be ok.

Offline Billy no mates

After a long hiatus due to covid I was looking for my first punt in almost 2 years. Had booked to see her but she cancelled on me with less than 24 hours to spare. Had paid a deposit for the day room which is now gone. She’s also just made a post on her instagram saying she’s taking some time off for personal reasons. Such a shame I had just missed out. Do hope she’s gonna be ok.

I do hope she’s ok, however it’s bang out of order that you lost the deposit.

I’ve noticed her comms are a bit hap hazard. I would love to see her, but it’s starting to seem, with the comms I am very periodically receiving, it’s not going to happen for me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 01:00:32 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline 69Luvva

A welcome addition!

Great review as ever Mr Hendrix - definitely right up my alley (her tongue I would hope!  :P) - hopefully can get her lined up this week although I imagine she will be busier than ever after a recommendation like this!  :hi:

Offline 69Luvva

Awww heck! Just spotted this on her latest IG post:
Recently I’ve been getting a lot of emails and dms which I have not replied to yet. I’m super grateful for everyone who has taken an interest to me.
However I’m taking an unplanned break and won’t be working again until September.
  :scare:

Offline mace-window

Awww heck! Just spotted this on her latest IG post:  :scare:

What is her IG account????

Offline pa5151

Awww heck! Just spotted this on her latest IG post:  :scare:

The reviews here are really make or break. See girls getting hundreds of requests after a positive review, while others like Roxy delete their profile after a negative review.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 04:27:56 pm by pa5151 »

Offline 69Luvva

The reviews here are really make and break. See girls getting hundreds of requests after a positive review, while others like Roxy delete their profile after a negative review.
Yeah for sure. I've got a bunch in my HL that I just can't get hold of since I found them through great reviews here. 

Offline 69Luvva

She just confirmed by InstaGram messaging that she's out till September. Also confirmed that OWO/CIM are definitely coming off the likes list, which takes her out of my shortlist unfortunately.

Offline pa5151

She just confirmed by InstaGram messaging that she's out till September. Also confirmed that OWO/CIM are definitely coming off the likes list, which takes her out of my shortlist unfortunately.

The rise and fall in one week.

Offline PLeisure

Damn   :cry:
Wonder if she'll retain anal, though...

Offline BogBog1

Argh, that's a deal-breaker for me too sadly. OW just does absolutely nothing for me at all.

Offline 69Luvva