Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EBONYxELLA - Cardiff - DEPOSIT SCAM  (Read 1480 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5339737) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Eriksen_Xx

External Link/Members Only

Enquiries with this profile suggest that it is now being used as a deposit scam account.

The profile was live in Cardiff this week and I text her a couple of days ago. Enquired about a booking and she replied confirming she was available but said in her first text back that she required an immediate £50 deposit paid by bank transfer to secure a time. She strongly referenced her verified profile and old AW feedback to justify why I should send a deposit.

I enquired about her incall location and she simply replied “city centre”. When I asked her to elaborate by giving a postcode, street name, apartment complex, or a general gist of where in the city centre she was, she just repeated “city centre” and again forcefully demanded I send a deposit, saying that her old feedback proves she’s genuine and that once the deposit was paid all details would be sent over.

I told her where she could shove her deposit, she didn’t like that much but sod the scamming cow. The profile may have been genuine at one point in time but it is clearly now being used as a deposit scam account.
Banned reason: Too stupid for words..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Enquiries with this profile suggest that it is now being used as a deposit scam account.

The profile was live in Cardiff this week and I text her a couple of days ago. Enquired about a booking and she replied confirming she was available but said in her first text back that she required an immediate £50 deposit paid by bank transfer to secure a time. She strongly referenced her verified profile and old AW feedback to justify why I should send a deposit.

I enquired about her incall location and she simply replied “city centre”. When I asked her to elaborate by giving a postcode, street name, apartment complex, or a general gist of where in the city centre she was, she just repeated “city centre” and again forcefully demanded I send a deposit, saying that her old feedback proves she’s genuine and that once the deposit was paid all details would be sent over.

I told her where she could shove her deposit, she didn’t like that much but sod the scamming cow. The profile may have been genuine at one point in time but it is clearly now being used as a deposit scam account.

She popped up doing the same thing with a newbie yesterday,saying same thing but he paid a £30 deposit
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 09:37:09 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Eriksen_Xx

I’ve just seen, hopefully these posts will prevent anyone else from falling victim to her thieving.

Online Punterperson1971

I’ve just seen, hopefully these posts will prevent anyone else from falling victim to her thieving.
Yes buddy and well done for reporting,I’m from another area but I read these in case they turn up in my area,if only others reported these scammers.

Offline scutty brown

post the account details
and report the details to the bank - they're legally obliged to freeze fraudulent accounts
probably worth reporting to trading standards

Offline Trapperjohn

post the account details
and report the details to the bank - they're legally obliged to freeze fraudulent accounts
probably worth reporting to trading standards

+1
Scutty I've advised aforementioned newbie to read your comment.  :hi:

Offline scottyboy69

Lads, first time posting on here.
Ella is one girl that i have as a tour Regular, have seen her over a year. She didn’t request a deposit from me this morning.
Seen these posts last night so with me being me thought why not to ask her about it.
Gonna to write feedback on AW soon.

The lad on here posted on about £30 that she scammed
Sn the texts me self.
He messed her about & then wanted his money back.
In my eyes his just being bitter. 

Offline scutty brown

Ella is one girl that i have as a tour Regular, have seen her over a year. She didn’t request a deposit from me this morning.
Seen these posts last night so with me being me thought why not to ask her about it.

Sn the texts me self.

I don't think you're going to be here very long

Online Punterperson1971

Sn the texts me self.
Are you a white knight coming to her rescue or are you her trying to get out of scamming someone

Offline crfc

I don't think you're going to be here very long
Hi Ella, two points, bad idea to defend yourself in such a poor post, secondly a deposit is fully refundable if booking fails by our UK laws. I know aswhen I ran my business I didn't offer to take a deposit but a booking fee, which can be non-refundable!
Soa pointless rebuff to this OP on both counts

Offline DevilD

Offline Eriksen_Xx

Sn the texts me self.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

Sn the texts me self.

You are on the wrong review hun it's the other one where you scammed £30 out of the guy.

This one refused to give you the £50 deposit to secure a booking time  :lol:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

You are on the wrong review hun it's the other one where you scammed £30 out of the guy.

This one refused to give you the £50 deposit to secure a booking time  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Offline HS4000Kestral

If you check out the AW profile there are spelling and grammatical mistakes in line with her post here...