Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Brunette - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1131 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sharpshoes78

External Link/Members Only

Coms: Booked a week in advance, no issues

Price: £150 for the hour + £20 for CIM

Service: OWO, Sex, RO, FK, CIM, tit wank

Girl:  Good figure and huge enhanced tits, kinda a little big for her frame. Dressed as requested in French Maid outfit

Deed:  Greeted with a kiss, full DFK throughout and a cracking OWO blowjob, slow and deep until I emptied a load in her mouth

Round 2: Went to town on those tits and watched her finger herself while I got ready for round 2 with a lush tit wank
Good hard fuck in 3 positions.
Finish with more OWO to finish

Conclusion:  Only problem is I asked about my cock size and anal for a return visit. Unfortunately the little trooper is a little big. Apart from that 10/10

Online notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only

Coms: Booked a week in advance, no issues

Price: £150 for the hour + £20 for CIM

Service: OWO, Sex, RO, FK, CIM, tit wank

Girl:  Good figure and huge enhanced tits, kinda a little big for her frame. Dressed as requested in French Maid outfit

Deed:  Greeted with a kiss, full DFK throughout and a cracking OWO blowjob, slow and deep until I emptied a load in her mouth

Round 2: Went to town on those tits and watched her finger herself while I got ready for round 2 with a lush tit wank
Good hard fuck in 3 positions.
Finish with more OWO to finish

Conclusion:  Only problem is I asked about my cock size and anal for a return visit. Unfortunately the little trooper is a little big. Apart from that 10/10

Glad you enjoyed.  She is one of the best.  I was also refused anal due to my size.  WB told me to take it as a complement.  I was happy to do so, but it didn't change the fact that wanted to bugger her but was unable to do so.   

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Glad (but not surprise) you enjoyed Sharpie. Where does shit in the pantheon on SPs for you?

I'm not a huge fan of anal, so very seldom request it. Sadly, if I did, I'd be unlikely to be turned down on account of girth  :(

Offline sharpshoes78

Glad (but not surprise) you enjoyed Sharpie. Where does shit in the pantheon on SPs for you?

I'm not a huge fan of anal, so very seldom request it. Sadly, if I did, I'd be unlikely to be turned down on account of girth  :(

3rd but a tight contest

Offline mr big

She is one of the best if not the best in cardiff because her service is consistently high in every aspect.Glad u enjoyed SS.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

3rd but a tight contest

If she's reading this, I hope she is happy with a podium position  :D