Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy - Pink Ladies Gateshead  (Read 3779 times)

Offline FreelanceJ

I made a fairly last minute decision to meet Cindy.

The location is a terraced house in Gateshead. There were a few people in the street when I arrived so felt a little watched although the neighbours didn't acknowledge me in any way.

When I arrived, I was shown straight to the room and could hear voices when I arrived at the house and, although I thought this might make me feel awkward, I didn't hear voices once Cindy was with me. I paid Cindy and she told me to undress while she stashed the cash.

When she arrived back, she immediately got undressed robbing me of the chance to unwrap the present myself. She is a petite lady, with a lovely smile and an amazing body.

Cindy was happy to kiss on lips but became apparent very quickly that DFK was out of the question.

She asked whether I wanted oral with or without. Oral without was more. I paid extra for OWO. I enjoyed this very much, as it followed some teasing and kissing on the way to find my excited little fella... and she knows how to use her mouth to please a man.

She was happy for me to touch her. After a few minutes of tongue and lip action, she asked if I wanted to fuck but I asked her to continue with oral. She obliged my request but next time didn't ask and, after a few more minutes, reached for the condom.

She climbed on top and I was able to play with her lovely breasts. This was followed by doggy and missionary.

Afterwards we talked a bit. Cindy is a very warm person with a great personality. Her English is not fantastic but don't let this put you off.

If you are looking for a good time with a beautiful young lady, I highly recommend Cindy. If you want a bit more from a session then she might not be right for you.

Would I go back? Yes I probably would.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Fixed link:
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. She looks like a proper fox in her photos, shame about the lack of DFK though.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 09:57:10 pm by ProfessorYaffle »

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review. How much did you pay and for how long ? How much extra was owo ?   :hi:

Offline dexpunt

As Good as she looks Its not for me. It's always the same with Romanian girls the always ask for more money right when things start getting hot. It kills the mood and spoils the overall experience

I wonder if Pink Ladies are aware of this

Offline Monster munch

Was told when I was enquiring about a booking with a different girl that they can only charge the price stated on the website

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As Good as she looks Its not for me. It's always the same with Romanian girls the always ask for more money right when things start getting hot. It kills the mood and spoils the overall experience

I wonder if Pink Ladies are aware of this
One reason I would never use Pink ladies.

Offline TomPI

Glad you enjoyed yourself , but from all the reviews on here about Roms , not my thing , but that’s a personal choice .
Cheers 👍

Offline FreelanceJ

Thanks for the review. How much did you pay and for how long ? How much extra was owo ?   :hi:

£60 for half an hour and £20 for OWO.

Online johnr1

One reason I would never use Pink ladies.

:thumbsup: I second that DM so its a no from me and always will be  :thumbsdown: