Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexylexi2019- Cardiff  (Read 4185 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5474063) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Yung yin

External Link/Members Only

Price: 100 for 30 mins
Services: DFK, OWO, spanking, doggy, CG (protected), cum on tits

Lexi's flat was a bit hard to find, especially if you drive. I was welcomed with a shower and a glass of water. Once showered she starting DFK and OWO on me. She was amazing at OWO as she does not show gag reflex so she went the full length until her nose touches my belly. On with condom did CG and doggy. She did not mind a bit of spanking as well. Finally off with OWO again then finished on tits. We both laughed at how much cum there was. She was friendly enough for a quick chat afterwards. She opened the door for me as I left despite her being still fully naked. It was overall a very good experience. Only downside was that she did not offer facials despite it being advertised.

Offline BoobyNewbie

Looks like a potential hot list addition.

I’m just confused why she’s listed anal as extra then gone on to say that everything is included in a 2hr plus booking. After 1hr, she only lists £1k overnight. Not exactly vfm  :scare:

Offline justalad

Also on HL but extras do my head in.

If Lexi likes it up the arse or rimming it, she should just put down a PSE price in addition to a GFE price.

Offline iverthickone

Nice looking girl.

Definitely could do with filling in her price list though, I agree.

Offline Mikey100

Seems she listens as additional pricing added

Offline iverthickone

So two hours is £320, one hour £150.  She is certainly generous with her discounts!

I would go for two one hour back to back bookings then!

Offline madhon

So two hours is £320, one hour £150.  She is certainly generous with her discounts!

2hr in call is £210, not £320

Offline madhon

2hr in call is £210, not £320

Ignore this, misread, 1hr 30 is the £210

Offline crfc

Reading that everything is included in the 2 hours rate may explain the 'exrra'  £20 An odd way to do it certainly but the only explanation, soneone should ask her  maybe?

Offline justalad

Reading that everything is included in the 2 hours rate may explain the 'exrra'  £20 An odd way to do it certainly but the only explanation, soneone should ask her  maybe?
Two hours all in is now £280.  She’s either watching the forum or comments are being fed back.

Offline Spuddy

Two hours all in is now £280.  She’s either watching the forum or comments are being fed back.

Oh Lexi is more than aware of the forum, somebody on here told her and Laylathedoll about my review, as I got a minor earbashing from both.

As she knows I’m on the forum, I’m more than aware of her side of the recent negative review as she messaged it voluntarily.

Offline justalad

Oh Lexi is more than aware of the forum, somebody on here told her and Laylathedoll about my review, as I got a minor earbashing from both.

As she knows I’m on the forum, I’m more than aware of her side of the recent negative review as she messaged it voluntarily.
Poor form contacting you following your review, what happened to discretion?

I can’t understand why she would give her version of events following the negative review directly to you?  Very strange IMO.

Why not join the forum and post her own side to the story?

Offline Spuddy

Poor form contacting you following your review, what happened to discretion?

I can’t understand why she would give her version of events following the negative review directly to you?  Very strange IMO.

Why not join the forum and post her own side to the story?

Somebody on here made a point of telling the two ladies about the reviews.. trying to cause trouble..

I’ve got a decent relationship with a couple of regulars, I haven’t been punting for a month or so, and she is obviously aware I’m on here now.. so just setting the record straight to me I guess, as we have a decent relationship, I’ve seen her 20+ times in the last 9 months, I can’t fault any time I’ve spent with her.

I have no real opinion on the negative review, all I’m aware of, on said occasion, if you don’t turn up clean (washing your dick is a minimum) don’t expect willing service..  pretty sure most ladies would kick you out.

I don’t speak for the lady.. if she thought it was truly worth responding to she would.

Offline justalad

Somebody on here made a point of telling the two ladies about the reviews.. trying to cause trouble..

I’ve got a decent relationship with a couple of regulars, I haven’t been punting for a month or so, and she is obviously aware I’m on here now.. so just setting the record straight to me I guess, as we have a decent relationship, I’ve seen her 20+ times in the last 9 months, I can’t fault any time I’ve spent with her.

I have no real opinion on the negative review, all I’m aware of, on said occasion, if you don’t turn up clean (washing your dick is a minimum) don’t expect willing service..  pretty sure most ladies would kick you out.

I don’t speak for the lady.. if she thought it was truly worth responding to she would.
Thanks for clarifying.

Offline bolo79bm

Has put her prices up all of a sudden... :dash:

30 mins - £140
1 hour - £200

Offline Doyle

Showing as outcall only at those rates.  Maybe her outcall rates were always that high?  Never really understood why an incall (where the SP is footing the accommodation bill) is often more than an outcall.

Only downside was that she did not offer facials despite it being advertised.

That's not the only thing that's on her likes list but she doesn't actually do, so be careful you're going to get what you want if you're looking for something specific.

Offline justalad

30 mins - £140
1 hour - £200
Sadly deluded.  Prices up straight after a negative review  :dash:

Offline crfc

Showing as outcall only at those rates.  Maybe her outcall rates were always that high?  Never really understood why an incall (where the SP is footing the accommodation bill) is often more than an outcall.

That's not the only thing that's on her likes list but she doesn't actually do, so be careful you're going to get what you want if you're looking for something specific.
Once explained to me, because of time travelling can mean fewer booking opportunities for SP

Offline Corus Boy

Once explained to me, because of time travelling can mean fewer booking opportunities for SP

Exactly:

Unpaid travel time, travelling expenses, timewasters who are not there when she arrives, that one works both ways and I'm guessing the 'inconvenience' factor!  Sitting a home/working flat relaxed and ready, doing whatever until there is a knock on the door, work for an hour, dive in the shower, 10 minutes and your time is your own again.

Offline Corus Boy

So can we blame you for the price increase?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rates       ½ Hour   ¾ Hour   1 Hour       2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   Overnight
Out Calls   140   -                   200               350   -   -                           1000
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 12:46:13 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Doyle

Unpaid travel time, travelling expenses, timewasters who are not there when she arrives, that one works both ways and I'm guessing the 'inconvenience' factor!  Sitting a home/working flat relaxed and ready, doing whatever until there is a knock on the door, work for an hour, dive in the shower, 10 minutes and your time is your own again.

All makes sense, I was just thinking of the direct costs of the accommodation but there's more to it than that.

Offline bolo79bm

Maybe her outcall rates were always that high? 

Think you may be right actually.