Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Bristol  (Read 6181 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline somersetcider

My first review...so go easy.

Vicky is so well reviewed already and I'm just going to add one more to the positive pile.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

When: Recently

Where: Apartment in Central Bristol near The Galleries

Looks: Stunning Polish blonde - the sort you would lust after on the cobbled streets of Krakow. Wearing expensive classy yellow lingerie, matching stockings, heels. Shaved pussy. Natural breasts.

Services: DFK, sex in multiple positions, RO, OWO, fingering (on her), spanking (on her)

The meet:. I was her first client of the day. Vicky texted to say she was running late stuck in traffic on her way into Bristol. No problems, this just heightened the anticipation. 30 minutes after our scheduled appointment time I was being welcomed into her apartment with a full on deep French kiss, a tongue down the back of my throat and a hand on my balls.

A quick freshen up, paperwork sorted and after more full on DFK I attempted to take the initiative by pulling her gossamer knickers to one side and pushing my tongue into her sweet tasting pussy. Vicky insisted on talking the knickers off to - in her words - "give me more room to enjoy her cunt".

With two fingers inside her working her G-spot and my tongue on her very swollen clit she was writhing on the bed and demanding I fuck her face. She really does love sucking cock. We positioned ourselves in a 69 - Vicky underneath with her head hanging off the bed. For what seemed like ages I had the pleasure of my cock deep down her throat whilst at the same time lapping at her ever swollen clit and moistening cunt. Vicky appeared to have a shuddering orgasm.

It was then off with all the remaining lingerie apart from the stockings, on with the condom and sex in multiple positions - including cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing doggy, ending with me exploding inside Vicky with her prone on the floor and ass cheeks red from a good spanking.

Covered in sweat (it was a warm day) we lay on the bed and chatted for 10 minutes about summer holiday plans and then it was time to leave. No pressure to do so.

Amazing hour, Vicky exceeded expectations. A welcome return for me to punting after the long COVID enforced break.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 04:31:30 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline joninbristol

Thanks for the first review SC, an excellent write-up. Vicky's escaped my attention previously, but she'll definitely be going onto my HL as a result of your review for next time I head west.
Good work, cheers. :drinks:

Offline Cheltclient

Nice. This girl gets really good reviews. Think a visit may be on the cards. Thanks for the review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for popping your review cherry. It's appreciated, and I hope you're not a once every 6 years kind of guy. :hi:
It reminds me that I soooo need to see Vicky at some point.

Offline BogBog1

Nice one - Vicky has been on my hotlist for ages but the timings have never worked out. I REALLY need to do something about that - she sounds perfect!!!

Offline houseboot

"When: Recently"

Quoting actual dates is not recommended. It's better to keep your anonymity.

:hi:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 04:32:01 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline somersetcider

Thanks Houseboat … can admin remove the date ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline aanimator

If you are average or above (i.e. 6 inch or more) she will not be able to deepthroat or gag. All the reviews that say otherwise are dudes that are exaggerating or are below average.
When I saw her bj was good but didn't involve any DT or facefucking and when tried she flat refuse.

Offline CoverMyEyes

how tall is she?
If only there was an easy way to find out such detail...

Offline alabama1

how tall is she?

I was going to say i will tell you when you contribute more, but as you have contributed jack shit.....

Offline Fuzzyduck

how tall is she?

Putting aside your zero-contribution to the forum, are you seriously too fucking lazy to look at her profile or to check the reviews where people have described her?

Offline tiller9055

Her profile is gone. Does anyone know what happend with her activity and how she can be contacted?

Offline alabama1

Her profile is gone. Does anyone know what happend with her activity and how she can be contacted?
I can still see her profile

Offline justalad

You’ve added zero contribution in the 6 months you’ve been here.  Why would anyone want to help you?

Profile is still visible.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You’ve added zero contribution in the 6 months you’ve been here.  Why would anyone want to help you?

+1

Surely the grace period for newbies must be coming to an end soon and they need to start contributing or get shown the door.

Offline tiller9055

Cant say that I didnt add contribution. Was answering in existing threads, and specifically met one Sp and said that she works, even though her profile was shut, but mobile phone worked.

Just realised, because of the vpn I couldnt see her page. Pardon lads…security measures when enter AW.

Btw, met Vicky in March in Guildford, so do I need to open a thread or can comment here?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cant say that I didnt add contribution. Was answering in existing threads, and specifically met one Sp and said that she works, even though her profile was shut, but mobile phone worked.

Just realised, because of the vpn I couldnt see her page. Pardon lads…security measures when enter AW.

Btw, met Vicky in March in Guildford, so do I need to open a thread or can comment here?

It's better if you do your own review. Go the South East review board and click on "new review" on the RHS above the reviews.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=20.0