Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Hot Lady - Cardiff  (Read 1664 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5657201) (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Sleet

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost: £120/hr incall

Comms: Very good, quick replies to text messages, I expect this is done via a maid.

Location: Small flat on Lower Cathedral Rd, plenty of 2hr free parking nearby.

The Girl: 40s Thai, looks much younger, Very petite, 5’ nothing and about size 6, small pert boobs with sensitive nipples. Tiny pert bottom and sporting a trimmed bush. Looks exactly like her AW photos.

Meeting Summary:
Arrived in location on time and texted, received flat number and entry detail.
Usual hide behind door, greeted by tiny smiley pretty Thai girl, paper work sorted I’d showered earlier so undressed while Jenny stashed the cash.
Meet started with some light kissing and Jenny offered a massage, I declined and we proceeded to some very good OWO, I had to stop her as Sap was rising and she rubbered me up and asked if I wanted to ride her or she rides me. She mounted me in CG and I didn’t last long, she is lovely and tight and I couldn’t stop myself filling the bag.

She then offered a massage which I accepted, nice massage and the sensation of a naked Thai girl sitting on my back got me excited again, especially when she stated playing with my balls.
Rubbered up again, and proceeded in mish, now normally a 2nd pop will take a good 20-30mins but before I knew it I’d come again and only 30mins into a 1hr punt.

So more massage and lots of fun chat, she says things like “Good job I’m not young girl as you’d be too big for me” and “Wow you cum a lot”.  All totally untrue but said in such a coy seemingly innocent way I almost believed her.

I turned over with about 15mins to go so she could massage my front and play with my balls a bit more. She said she normally only allows 2 pops in an hr but would give me a hand job to see if I’d cum again.

This was probably one of the best HJ I’ve ever had, as she wrapped herself around my right leg and proceeded to lick my balls while tugging me off, there was no way this was failing and pop 3 soon arrived.

Off for a shower and a quick kiss and I was on my way.

Would I return, I did a few weeks later, pop 2 lasted longer with more positions, but she still managed to extract a 3rd.

Really lovely friendly girl, who I’ll definitely visit again.

Offline tigerbiker

Does she allow any sort of fingering or at least let you get your hands on her pussy? I have done business with a few Thai girls in the past and none allowed it. I notice that Jenny does not list fingering an AW as a like.
It is always a shame when you can't explore with a finger first - particularly if they are tight :(

Offline johnstoves102938

Does she allow any sort of fingering or at least let you get your hands on her pussy? I have done business with a few Thai girls in the past and none allowed it. I notice that Jenny does not list fingering an AW as a like.
It is always a shame when you can't explore with a finger first - particularly if they are tight :(

No fingering. She did let me one but wasn't very keen on it. YMMV
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iverthickone

Yep, great girl, really tight pussy and a cracking hj technique!  :rolleyes:

Offline Proton

Mmmmm!! saw her AW profile a short while ago, was seriously thinking about phoning (Hay :cry: Fever) and then forgot her :dash:  Now after reading your review Jenny ticks all my pleasure points, must visit ASAP  ;) :angelgirl: