Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Lowe - Doncaster  (Read 5477 times)

56 review(s) for MissHoneyLowe (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for H o n e y (51 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Honey Lowe – In Call Doncaster

£150 - 1 hour

Have had Honey on my HL for ages but never got round to sending a message.  Noticed a recent review went on here and thought I would fire an email off, although there were comments saying others had sent her an email but not had replies.  Anyway, thought I would chance it and like the rest sent an email with info she requests on her profile with several days I can make a meet, what I want from the meet, likes etc, and sent something about myself, which I normally do.

To my surprise, I’m still logged onto AW and I received a reply 11 minutes from sending it.  We stayed on line and fired a couple of emails to each other and in 44 mins I placed a booking request on her profile as she asked, job done, luck or what?

This was several days' notice and I sent her a message the day before our meet to confirm all is still well and one on the morning of our meet.

Honey gave me instructions where parking was best but if not, there was plenty of off-street free parking in and around the area.  Told me if I was to park at the castle it was now card payment, gave this a miss as it’s not discreet for me.  I google map the area when she gave me her post code and see there was plenty of free parking around the area.

On arrival I parked at the point where she said it was normally free, this was at the end of her street, there was space available for a couple of cars when I arrived so no problem parking.  It’s a row of terraced houses and I recall from a previous review that her house has no door number on it, I noticed that when I googled the street and saw that there were about 4 that didn’t have door number, but you can work it out from those that do, when given the house number by Honey.

It was a really nice sunny day, quite humid, my meet was a 10 a.m.. meet.  On arrival I parked up facing the street where she lives with 20 mins to spare, this place is not discreet.  As I sat there a chap with 4 dogs on leads came from one of the houses and walked past but never look my way.  Short time later, and I mean minutes, he came back and went in doors.  I thought to myself, those poor dogs only went on a 5 min walk, no wonder the dogs looked pissed off when they walked past me going in home.

Anyway, I noticed that one of the houses I was close to and facing, had the front door wide open, and there was a baby gate at the front door, as I was looking at the house, I saw a slim looking female with a towel wrapped round her and her hair in a towel came to the door, she looked to be in a rush, took the gate away and shut the door.  I had a chuckle to myself, when the door was shut, I noticed there was no door number on it, and thought I bet I know who lives there LOL

Gave it 5 mins, it’s now 10 mins to meet time and sent a text saying, I’m here no rush, a couple of mins later a reply saying give me 2 mins.  Then 5 mins to our meet I received a message ready and with door number, yep, it was the door that was open and had a baby gate to stop the dogs getting out.   

Tapped on the door and it opened as though by magic, walked in and turned to see this very slim, good-looking female with long black hair, figure hugging dress that didn’t even cover her bum and pussy, stockings and suspenders.  I thought fucking hell, my dick woke up and began to overheat as blood rushed to his head, yep, he was almost hard and I’m only in the door way.... FFS!!  I fucking hate it when your only at the stage of getting undressed and your dicks already fucking hard LOL

Into the living room where she gave me a nice soft kiss and said it’s nice to meet you, offered shower and a drink but declined both.  The living room looked nice from my recollection, noticed there was I think, 3 or 4 dogs in there, all chilling, not a peep out of any of them, just looked up as I walked in looking half a sleep.  Probably think to themselves, I’m fed-up of barking at people that come and go here, my voice is sore as fuck, and don’t bother anymore LOL.   

Paper work out of the way and upstairs we went. 

Honey leads the way, OMG what a sight following her up the stairs, there was a thousand and one things going through my mind and didn’t know which one to think about first.

As we went into the bedroom Honey bent over near the window, all I saw was her pussy barely covered with the nickers she had on.  I then said to Honey, “I want to change the hour meet to 5 minutes, I think that is about as long as I’m going to last” and she laughed.  I was fucking serious and I thought, I hope she’s a good conversationalist because in 5 minutes time we’re going to have 55 fucking minutes to kill LOL

Honey turned round and gave me a nice soft kiss then sat on the bed, had a chat as I sat next to her and got undressed.  As I stood up to join her, she was on the bed kneeling up, I did the same next to her, started with some really nice sensual kissing hands running over each other.

I then laid her down on her back where we continued to sensually kiss, light tongues just how I like it and continued to run our hands over each other, exploring our bodies.  Slipped her bra strap off to reveal some very nice natural large breasts with nice large suckable nipples. Honey discarded her bra along with the very small dress she had on to reveal some very nice lingerie, stockings and suspenders.

Gave her breasts a suck and licked her body making my way down to her inner thighs.  Licked and sucked either side of her pussy, she still had her knickers on at this point which as I said earlier, barely covered her pussy.  Her pussy lips were either side of her knicker at this point so I slowly licked each side, after a few minutes of this Honey reached down and pulled her knickers to one side, revealing a very soft wet and smooth pussy.  For the next 15 minutes I gently licked and fingered Honey and did my best to eat Honey alive.  From the noises and her holding my head from time to time I think she enjoyed my efforts.

Then it was my turn and she went between my legs and began to give the most enjoyable and slowest OWO BJ, gently licking my balls.  At times it was a DT BJ I didn’t want her to stop, it was just perfect I was enjoying it so much.  Had to hold off numerous times, this went on for a good 10 minutes until I had to stop her and pull her up.  She then laid on top of me where we had some more sensual kissing and running our hand on each other.

I then said rubber me up, not sure what she thought I said but she turned herself round into a 69 and gave my dick another onslaught, and I did the same with her pussy.  From time to time, she sat up straight sitting on my face as I devoured her pussy and she just gently moved forwards and back across my tongue and mouth making enjoyable appreciative noises, basically fucking my face, I wasn’t complaining I was enjoying the view.

After this we laid next to each other, arms wrapped round each other and sensually kissed, then she began to play with my dick, Honey opened her legs wide and I fingered her really wet pussy and rub her juices onto her clit, basically giving her clit a wank, this didn’t last long I now wanted to fuck her, so asked Honey to rubber me up, in a slightly louder voice this time LOL.

Honey climbed on top CG, she just sat with me deep inside her and she just leaned forward and we sensually kissed without either of us moving, it was a nice feeling, she was very wet and a very warm feeling around my dick.  After a few minutes we began to move and she began to ride me slowly and at the same time snog each other's face off.

I noticed from my watch there was about 15 mins left, so I then rolled her over into mish and continued the same for the next few minutes.  I was at one point about to blow my load but it just didn’t happen, I’ve done the same as I’ve done before, and held off too many times and now struggling to cum.

Rolled off and said to Honey finish me by hand, she then took the rubber off and began to give me a BJ.  After a minute I pulled her up to me and we laid there as she wanked me off, we sensually kissed as I blew by load, I knew I should have said keep the rubber on, it went everywhere.

Cleaned up, a quick chat as we did.  Honey then said shall we get dressed and go down stairs, so that’s what I did. Honey took her stockings off and suspenders then walked off down stairs naked, didn’t even put a dressing gown on or anything, and I followed.  Into the living room where Honey asked if I wanted to shower, which I declined, and we had a chat about this that and the other, her move to Lincoln etc, no rush to kick me out the door.   

Eventually left 1hour and 25 minutes from walking in.

This was one of the most enthusiastic and sensual meets I’ve had, with a FAF young lady that gave 100 % from start to finish.  A shame she is moving to Lincoln but did say she will be back in Donny every 3-4 weeks for her Yorkshire regulars.

I don’t see many SPs for a second time but I wouldn’t hesitate to see Honey again if our dates and times matched.  She told me she would send me her forecast when known, when she will be back in Donny when she moves to Lincoln.

I enjoyed our meet and was amazed I lasted more than 5 minutes as I thought I would at the start, sometimes I fucking amaze myself... LOL   :rolleyes:    :hi:

Offline Shawy74

Nice review viper,shes certainly a force ov nature but also very sensual,attractive wiv some good banter,donny a bit ov a trek for me but will deffo see again wen shes back there,glad u enjoyed.

Offline Semirdon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Honey Lowe – In Call Doncaster

£150 - 1 hour

Have had Honey on my HL for ages but never got round to sending a message.  Noticed a recent review went on here and thought I would fire an email off, although there were comments saying others had sent her an email but not had replies.  Anyway, thought I would chance it and like the rest sent an email with info she requests on her profile with several days I can make a meet, what I want from the meet, likes etc, and sent something about myself, which I normally do.

To my surprise, I’m still logged onto AW and I received a reply 11 minutes from sending it.  We stayed on line and fired a couple of emails to each other and in 44 mins I placed a booking request on her profile as she asked, job done, luck or what?

This was several days' notice and I sent her a message the day before our meet to confirm all is still well and one on the morning of our meet.

Honey gave me instructions where parking was best but if not, there was plenty of off-street free parking in and around the area.  Told me if I was to park at the castle it was now card payment, gave this a miss as it’s not discreet for me.  I google map the area when she gave me her post code and see there was plenty of free parking around the area.

On arrival I parked at the point where she said it was normally free, this was at the end of her street, there was space available for a couple of cars when I arrived so no problem parking.  It’s a row of terraced houses and I recall from a previous review that her house has no door number on it, I noticed that when I googled the street and saw that there were about 4 that didn’t have door number, but you can work it out from those that do, when given the house number by Honey.

It was a really nice sunny day, quite humid, my meet was a 10 a.m.. meet.  On arrival I parked up facing the street where she lives with 20 mins to spare, this place is not discreet.  As I sat there a chap with 4 dogs on leads came from one of the houses and walked past but never look my way.  Short time later, and I mean minutes, he came back and went in doors.  I thought to myself, those poor dogs only went on a 5 min walk, no wonder the dogs looked pissed off when they walked past me going in home.

Anyway, I noticed that one of the houses I was close to and facing, had the front door wide open, and there was a baby gate at the front door, as I was looking at the house, I saw a slim looking female with a towel wrapped round her and her hair in a towel came to the door, she looked to be in a rush, took the gate away and shut the door.  I had a chuckle to myself, when the door was shut, I noticed there was no door number on it, and thought I bet I know who lives there LOL

Gave it 5 mins, it’s now 10 mins to meet time and sent a text saying, I’m here no rush, a couple of mins later a reply saying give me 2 mins.  Then 5 mins to our meet I received a message ready and with door number, yep, it was the door that was open and had a baby gate to stop the dogs getting out.   

Tapped on the door and it opened as though by magic, walked in and turned to see this very slim, good-looking female with long black hair, figure hugging dress that didn’t even cover her bum and pussy, stockings and suspenders.  I thought fucking hell, my dick woke up and began to overheat as blood rushed to his head, yep, he was almost hard and I’m only in the door way.... FFS!!  I fucking hate it when your only at the stage of getting undressed and your dicks already fucking hard LOL

Into the living room where she gave me a nice soft kiss and said it’s nice to meet you, offered shower and a drink but declined both.  The living room looked nice from my recollection, noticed there was I think, 3 or 4 dogs in there, all chilling, not a peep out of any of them, just looked up as I walked in looking half a sleep.  Probably think to themselves, I’m fed-up of barking at people that come and go here, my voice is sore as fuck, and don’t bother anymore LOL.   

Paper work out of the way and upstairs we went. 

Honey leads the way, OMG what a sight following her up the stairs, there was a thousand and one things going through my mind and didn’t know which one to think about first.

As we went into the bedroom Honey bent over near the window, all I saw was her pussy barely covered with the nickers she had on.  I then said to Honey, “I want to change the hour meet to 5 minutes, I think that is about as long as I’m going to last” and she laughed.  I was fucking serious and I thought, I hope she’s a good conversationalist because in 5 minutes time we’re going to have 55 fucking minutes to kill LOL

Honey turned round and gave me a nice soft kiss then sat on the bed, had a chat as I sat next to her and got undressed.  As I stood up to join her, she was on the bed kneeling up, I did the same next to her, started with some really nice sensual kissing hands running over each other.

I then laid her down on her back where we continued to sensually kiss, light tongues just how I like it and continued to run our hands over each other, exploring our bodies.  Slipped her bra strap off to reveal some very nice natural large breasts with nice large suckable nipples. Honey discarded her bra along with the very small dress she had on to reveal some very nice lingerie, stockings and suspenders.

Gave her breasts a suck and licked her body making my way down to her inner thighs.  Licked and sucked either side of her pussy, she still had her knickers on at this point which as I said earlier, barely covered her pussy.  Her pussy lips were either side of her knicker at this point so I slowly licked each side, after a few minutes of this Honey reached down and pulled her knickers to one side, revealing a very soft wet and smooth pussy.  For the next 15 minutes I gently licked and fingered Honey and did my best to eat Honey alive.  From the noises and her holding my head from time to time I think she enjoyed my efforts.

Then it was my turn and she went between my legs and began to give the most enjoyable and slowest OWO BJ, gently licking my balls.  At times it was a DT BJ I didn’t want her to stop, it was just perfect I was enjoying it so much.  Had to hold off numerous times, this went on for a good 10 minutes until I had to stop her and pull her up.  She then laid on top of me where we had some more sensual kissing and running our hand on each other.

I then said rubber me up, not sure what she thought I said but she turned herself round into a 69 and gave my dick another onslaught, and I did the same with her pussy.  From time to time, she sat up straight sitting on my face as I devoured her pussy and she just gently moved forwards and back across my tongue and mouth making enjoyable appreciative noises, basically fucking my face, I wasn’t complaining I was enjoying the view.

After this we laid next to each other, arms wrapped round each other and sensually kissed, then she began to play with my dick, Honey opened her legs wide and I fingered her really wet pussy and rub her juices onto her clit, basically giving her clit a wank, this didn’t last long I now wanted to fuck her, so asked Honey to rubber me up, in a slightly louder voice this time LOL.

Honey climbed on top CG, she just sat with me deep inside her and she just leaned forward and we sensually kissed without either of us moving, it was a nice feeling, she was very wet and a very warm feeling around my dick.  After a few minutes we began to move and she began to ride me slowly and at the same time snog each other's face off.

I noticed from my watch there was about 15 mins left, so I then rolled her over into mish and continued the same for the next few minutes.  I was at one point about to blow my load but it just didn’t happen, I’ve done the same as I’ve done before, and held off too many times and now struggling to cum.

Rolled off and said to Honey finish me by hand, she then took the rubber off and began to give me a BJ.  After a minute I pulled her up to me and we laid there as she wanked me off, we sensually kissed as I blew by load, I knew I should have said keep the rubber on, it went everywhere.

Cleaned up, a quick chat as we did.  Honey then said shall we get dressed and go down stairs, so that’s what I did. Honey took her stockings off and suspenders then walked off down stairs naked, didn’t even put a dressing gown on or anything, and I followed.  Into the living room where Honey asked if I wanted to shower, which I declined, and we had a chat about this that and the other, her move to Lincoln etc, no rush to kick me out the door.   

Eventually left 1hour and 25 minutes from walking in.

This was one of the most enthusiastic and sensual meets I’ve had, with a FAF young lady that gave 100 % from start to finish.  A shame she is moving to Lincoln but did say she will be back in Donny every 3-4 weeks for her Yorkshire regulars.

I don’t see many SPs for a second time but I wouldn’t hesitate to see Honey again if our dates and times matched.  She told me she would send me her forecast when known, when she will be back in Donny when she moves to Lincoln.

I enjoyed our meet and was amazed I lasted more than 5 minutes as I thought I would at the start, sometimes I fucking amaze myself... LOL   :rolleyes:    :hi:

Good review mr v
I’ve seen Honey a few times always imho value for money
Also on top of that easy to talk too. And good banter. Looking forward to seeing her soon
Managed to get a private photo on her kneeling on those stairs with her approval  :P
Hope to see her again soon :rolleyes: ;)

Offline viper13

I have something better than a photo, the vision of her walking up them stairs is etched on my inner eyelids so when I go to bed and close my eyes she is there with me   :lol: :lol:

I fucking wish  :P ;)

Offline Semirdon

I have something better than a photo, the vision of her walking up them stairs is etched on my inner eyelids so when I go to bed and close my eyes she is there with me   :lol: :lol:

I fucking wish  :P ;)
it’s in the wank bank lol  :crazy:

Offline viper13

it’s in the wank bank lol  :crazy:

I've lost count now how many times I've fucked her in my sleep  :lol:

The downside is that when I open my eyes in a morning she's not there  :unknown:   :lol:

:hi:

Offline Semirdon

I've lost count now how many times I've fucked her in my sleep  :lol:

The downside is that when I open my eyes in a morning she's not there  :unknown:   :lol:

:hi:
. In the words of Bobby Goldsboro “The Memory Lingers”  :thumbsup:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review-We seem to all have a mutual interest !! Honey is so sweet !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline viper13

Great review-We seem to all have a mutual interest !! Honey is so sweet !!!

Yea, too many!!!   :lol: :lol:   :hi:

Offline haggis007

nice review mr v, looks like you enjoyed ....thanks for sharing  :hi:

Offline viper13

nice review mr v, looks like you enjoyed ....thanks for sharing  :hi:

I did Haggis.....like a kid in a sweet shop  :lol: :lol:  :hi:

Offline Chex41

I see Honey is doing her duos with SN again … always land on days I can’t arrange  :dash:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Is anybody brave enough to take these 2 maniacs on together??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheMurloc

Is anybody brave enough to take these 2 maniacs on together??
Yep did it twice before this covid bollox

Offline ruffler

Offline banshee121

« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 11:13:25 pm by banshee121 »

Offline viper13

Offline Fac51

Great detailed review OP  :thumbsup:

Cheers  :drinks: