Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ThaiMaya1997 Worthing (TS)  (Read 5096 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5881937) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

TS Review

£100 45 min, £20 OWO

Had the itch for a bit of cock - been ages perhaps three + years.  I'm super aware when it comes to TS profiles as I've previously been burned with severe discrepancy between the photo and the girl. Im also into petite and feminine looking.  Maya seemed to fit the bill, was local with one neutral and one positive review on here.

Set up and location

Done vis text the day before.  On route the next day had the time moved back by 30 mins so had to shorten the visit time to 45 mins.  I knew where the house was through google maps - just missing the flat number.  Pleasant location, no problems with parking (free, unlike Brighton's parking piss take) either on the road or in adjacent roads.

She shares with another Thai girl (not TS) who I could hear in the other bedroom with a customer.  Decent conversion 2 bedroom flat.

Maya

She'd be petite for a genuine girl let alone a bloke! Thankfully the pictures are a true representation I found her facially attractive with hair done as per photos. Wearing a silky robe I could see was super slim.  Great face and perfect teeth. A good all round package. 

Tits

Two of them. Clearly false but done well and in proportion to her frame, a nice small hand full.

Ass

Tiny but super firm.

Cock

Loved it. Other reports had said 5-6 inch.  I'd go on the 6 side as compared to mine.  She is a bit of a shower so in a flaccid looks quite big against her tiny body.  Also she has the ability to get super hard quickly multiple times.  Sadly, those days are long gone for me.

Action

Quick shower. Note, I'd already done my anal ablutions at home.  Stripped off and I was invited to get onto the bed on my back.  No massage just a bit of fondling which suited me.  She still had her knickers on ( kinda of briefs actually - as a side note, when getting changed at the end she had to point out that the briefs I was about to put on we're hers).  She went for the condom for oral and I asked for OWO for extra £20. She accepted this offer.  OWO was ok, but wanted to suck her cock and I think I put in a good performance.

For those who have never done this before giving a good BJ is harder than you think- it's easy to get too toothy and forget to mix up your technique and to forget the all important eye contact that us guys like. I did some good slapping of my face with her cock too, some encouraging moaning from her.  I was having a ball, literally.  Tried to do some rimming on her but could not reach her arse - she was on the bed on her back.

Best part for me was letting her cock come out of my mouth and due to her hardnes it making a thwacking sound as it her stomach and it stayed there perpendicular to her stomach - fucking great. Another side note - her stomach is completely flat, not six pack, but lean as fuck.

FFS, Despite all of this my cock was paying too much deference to hers and was refusing to get past a lazy lob despite medication from Pfizers greatest brains. When asked what I wanted next, with my cock refusing I suggested, "You fuk me".  She lubed up my bum hole, on her knees she put on the hat and lubed her cock up.

I was on my back, with me holding my calves with legs splayed.  She positioned herself and entered in I think two or three thrusts.  "Aghhh, stop, stop". She withdrew.  I've been topped before four or five times and had only one no go due to the pain.  I was beginning to think this is going to be a disaster with no top and no bottom with my pathetic excuse for a cock.

She insisted we try again and I thought I need to fucking man up for christs sake I'm an alpha male. 
:wacko:  she positioned herself again and slowly put her helmet in then stopped checking I was ok, then the next half centimetre then stop, check and go again and then a final what felt like a pop and she was totally in - pain free, so hats off to her.

Great eye contact by Her as she is fucking me while wanking me off. Probably ten mins of this and I had to take over the wanking and finally had a pretty successful money shot for me on my chest.

She withdrew and asked if I wanted fuck her.  I looked down at him pretty fukin exasperated - not a chance.  We chatted for a bit about this and that.  English okish for Thai girl.  Couldn't resist sucking her cock again and had her at full mask again.

The Rub

On the text messages I asked two times  if she would cum. Yes she said.  Not the case.  I asked her if she could cum for me but the answer was no as she wouldn't be able to get hard again for proceeding customers.  She said if I booked her for last appointment she could cum for me. She doesn't take the text messages so was unaware of this conversation I had with the handler.

Positives

Petite, attractive, attentive.  Great hard cock.  Seemed a nice personality not a " look bitch I'm doing you a favour" shit.  She had a bedside lamp and I tried to spot any manly features - none.  Tiny hands too which I held whilst she was blowing - it must be love.  :kiss:I've been to Thailand loads of times and in a TS bar with competition I'd be more than happy for a ST or LT.

She said she weighed 46 kilo but her dock weighed a 1 kilo - sense of humour too.

Negatives

My cock.
Little bit of messing with her phone at the start.
No kissing which I love but for some reason I didn't ask or try to instigate.
I didn't rim her - fuck knows why.
She didn't cum - for me one of the highlights

In conclusion it was a Positive for me but I've got unfinished business here.

Offline A Decent Fist

Excellent report and I'm very tempted.

She still had her knickers on ( kinda of briefs actually - as a side note, when getting changed at the end she had to point out that the briefs I was about to put on we're hers).

Thought I was the only cross-dresser around here. :lol:

Offline Excalibur

Lol, not my scene ADF. Although I did say that about TS a number of years ago.  I was going to pop into Wallis but Google tells me it's closed.

Offline ilsandy89

Great review, glad you enjoyed your time! How was her voice? Did it sound "manly" at all? I've spoken with TS Holly before who had a rather deep manly voice (never got to see her in the end) but have also spoken with other TS acquaintances (non-WG) who haven't much higher, feminine and sometimes even 100% convincing voices

Offline Excalibur

I can’t remember anything off putting ilsandy which is probably a good thing as I would of mentioned it in the review.  Like I say a pretty convincing TS at being a GG (Genuine Girl).

PS just rumbled why my biceps are a bit sore - from holding up my legs for access.  So a bit of a work as well.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:08:12 pm by Excalibur »

Offline ilsandy89

Many thanks, may have to take a punt when I next feel like it

Offline Suffolk TS Lover

External Link/Members Only

TS Review

£100 45 min, £20 OWO

Had the itch for a bit of cock - been ages perhaps three + years.  I'm super aware when it comes to TS profiles as I've previously been burned with severe discrepancy between the photo and the girl. Im also into petite and feminine looking.  Maya seemed to fit the bill, was local with one neutral and one positive review on here.

Set up and location

Done vis text the day before.  On route the next day had the time moved back by 30 mins so had to shorten the visit time to 45 mins.  I knew where the house was through google maps - just missing the flat number.  Pleasant location, no problems with parking (free, unlike Brighton's parking piss take) either on the road or in adjacent roads.

She shares with another Thai girl (not TS) who I could hear in the other bedroom with a customer.  Decent conversion 2 bedroom flat.

Maya

She'd be petite for a genuine girl let alone a bloke! Thankfully the pictures are a true representation I found her facially attractive with hair done as per photos. Wearing a silky robe I could see was super slim.  Great face and perfect teeth. A good all round package. 

Tits

Two of them. Clearly false but done well and in proportion to her frame, a nice small hand full.

Ass

Tiny but super firm.

Cock

Loved it. Other reports had said 5-6 inch.  I'd go on the 6 side as compared to mine.  She is a bit of a shower so in a flaccid looks quite big against her tiny body.  Also she has the ability to get super hard quickly multiple times.  Sadly, those days are long gone for me.

Action

Quick shower. Note, I'd already done my anal ablutions at home.  Stripped off and I was invited to get onto the bed on my back.  No massage just a bit of fondling which suited me.  She still had her knickers on ( kinda of briefs actually - as a side note, when getting changed at the end she had to point out that the briefs I was about to put on we're hers).  She went for the condom for oral and I asked for OWO for extra £20. She accepted this offer.  OWO was ok, but wanted to suck her cock and I think I put in a good performance.

For those who have never done this before giving a good BJ is harder than you think- it's easy to get too toothy and forget to mix up your technique and to forget the all important eye contact that us guys like. I did some good slapping of my face with her cock too, some encouraging moaning from her.  I was having a ball, literally.  Tried to do some rimming on her but could not reach her arse - she was on the bed on her back.

Best part for me was letting her cock come out of my mouth and due to her hardnes it making a thwacking sound as it her stomach and it stayed there perpendicular to her stomach - fucking great. Another side note - her stomach is completely flat, not six pack, but lean as fuck.

FFS, Despite all of this my cock was paying too much deference to hers and was refusing to get past a lazy lob despite medication from Pfizers greatest brains. When asked what I wanted next, with my cock refusing I suggested, "You fuk me".  She lubed up my bum hole, on her knees she put on the hat and lubed her cock up.

I was on my back, with me holding my calves with legs splayed.  She positioned herself and entered in I think two or three thrusts.  "Aghhh, stop, stop". She withdrew.  I've been topped before four or five times and had only one no go due to the pain.  I was beginning to think this is going to be a disaster with no top and no bottom with my pathetic excuse for a cock.

She insisted we try again and I thought I need to fucking man up for christs sake I'm an alpha male. 
:wacko:  she positioned herself again and slowly put her helmet in then stopped checking I was ok, then the next half centimetre then stop, check and go again and then a final what felt like a pop and she was totally in - pain free, so hats off to her.

Great eye contact by Her as she is fucking me while wanking me off. Probably ten mins of this and I had to take over the wanking and finally had a pretty successful money shot for me on my chest.

She withdrew and asked if I wanted fuck her.  I looked down at him pretty fukin exasperated - not a chance.  We chatted for a bit about this and that.  English okish for Thai girl.  Couldn't resist sucking her cock again and had her at full mask again.

The Rub

On the text messages I asked two times  if she would cum. Yes she said.  Not the case.  I asked her if she could cum for me but the answer was no as she wouldn't be able to get hard again for proceeding customers.  She said if I booked her for last appointment she could cum for me. She doesn't take the text messages so was unaware of this conversation I had with the handler.

Positives

Petite, attractive, attentive.  Great hard cock.  Seemed a nice personality not a " look bitch I'm doing you a favour" shit.  She had a bedside lamp and I tried to spot any manly features - none.  Tiny hands too which I held whilst she was blowing - it must be love.  :kiss:I've been to Thailand loads of times and in a TS bar with competition I'd be more than happy for a ST or LT.

She said she weighed 46 kilo but her dock weighed a 1 kilo - sense of humour too.

Negatives

My cock.
Little bit of messing with her phone at the start.
No kissing which I love but for some reason I didn't ask or try to instigate.
I didn't rim her - fuck knows why.
She didn't cum - for me one of the highlights

In conclusion it was a Positive for me but I've got unfinished business here.

Really good review. I saw her 4 times over the last few weeks (might have seen her more but she moved on from Essex). I am exactly like you; the little blue pills don't always work, but often fun anyway. Oh and she really got off on being rimmed, save that one for next time.

If you have unfinished business, might be worth seeing her again because she warmed up. First visit, no kissing, more on second and by 4th quite affectionate. Also came for me every time - but more likely got her at the right time.

I am pretty sure I put my reviews in the wrong section, sorry.

Offline A Decent Fist

I am pretty sure I put my reviews in the wrong section, sorry.

Your review of Thai Maya is in the correct section for Southend (East England). A mod has to add the TS tag to make it show up from the Transexual link on the home page, and it looks like none of them have noticed it and done so. It happens.

You should PM one of the mods for the reviews section and ask him to add it.