Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine: Bristol — "Expectation is the root of all heartache" - Plato  (Read 3924 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simping

okay plato didn't actually say that, the quote has been ascribed to shakespeare but he didn't pen that either.

she's one of the southwest's beloved, favoured, and well reviewed sp; most of us want to meet her at some point, patiently waiting for that golden opportunity. it should be no surprise that most have her any on their "hotlist" lol I'm sure of it. i was one of them the guys, then the day came when i finally had the chance to see her. ngl I was brimming with excitement. sadly my expectations got the best of me.

(this meet happened within the last 4-5 months, would've posted it sooner but I'm a massive procrastinator ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)   

Profile: External Link/Members Only

coms: it should be noted that's she's highly sought after, one can only assume the endless text, emails, possibly calls she receives on a day to day basis..and on the days she's working it must be maddening sieving through all the requests asking to see her. all I can say is I'm glad I sent a text on a day that she able to respond. the initial text was sent week before the actual meet. i appreciate that she was able to respond, best way to arrange things with her is to give full details of what you want (date, time, services etc) saves a lot of back and forth messages as like I previously mentioned she's highly sought after, patience is a virtual after all. text from her were sporadic, however we finally reached a date, time, and duration.

meet: 1hr priced at £150 (have noticed price has since gone up £170..). services: owo, rimming, penetrated sex--tbh her likes list is pretty extensive and most likes were performed with no issues, except for anal. she found it too big :dance: venue:  rented apartment in city centre.

ava herself: hmm...right, so here goes nothing. many have described her striking beauty, pretty have fawned over her and it creates this impression on you, coupled with her pics (which are really well shot) the mind creates this visage of the person. I have to say, she's not all that 🙈
beauty is highly subjective, I found her to be pretty ordinary. yh this is a case of reality Vs expectations. they weren't high nevertheless there i felt slightly.. underwhelmed. 😬

i requested to be greeted in her birthday suit, which she obliged. she's attractive, yes, but in the only decent looking girl in the office. after entering I was met with a deep kiss...she has lip fillers, you can just about make it out in her pics but it's incredibly noticeably off-putting when you kiss her. her bottom lip feels stiff. ive met other girls who have had their lips filled believe me when I say this it felt weird. not botched but too much/lack since we're in a pandemic? :unknown:

fuck the kardashians for normalising this lmao

she's slightly shorter than I was expecting aaand out of shape. she's not as toned as the pics suggest...(oh boy) breasts looked great, ass pleasing to some ive just seen better, firmer juicer asses, hers would get the odd broke excited but not a certified ass-man 🤦 if you're into that check out some latinas you won't regret it. im rambling here so I'll just cut to the chase, reality crashed with ones expectations...should have gone in low realistic. i HIGHLY suggest you do the same thing.

the act: we matched clothes shortly after, lol, after getting changed I was led into the living area where one of my requests would be performed. i forgot to mention earlier that one of the services i requested was exhibitionism. we discussed this prior and she was okay to perform certain acts publicly, like performing oral next to a window..though the curtains were drawn it added to the excitement. she's very attentive to her job and I think this is where she shines the most. she's a pleaser, willing to do what satisfies you so long it doesn't breach and it's within boundaries. take the exhibition. no girl would have done this, especially during lockdown yet here she was servicing mr johnson in full view...it was decent, nothing exceptional, like most of the stuff we did on that day was pretty mundane. i was swallowed up by the hype of seeing her man. onto sex, girl can take dick. struggles at times but was able to hold on when i went deep; we were at it in various positions from the basic: miss, cg/rcg, doggy, pronebone to the experimental...yet again I've enjoyed myself fucking women in these positions than I did with her...nothing notable. cg was a notable disappointment, she struggled with mr johnson and we had to finish with oral :unknown:

conclusion: im glad she took her time to see me, it was an experience, one that i will not be repeating any time soon. the most favoured women on here tend to be lackluster. if there's anything learned from this, don't go for the hype. ehhh kinda leaning into neutral territory with this one...

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review. She was on my hotlist at one time, but the more i saw of her pics, the bigger she was looking. Sorry but i had to laugh at her giving you a bj publicly by the window, with the curtains drawn. Seems to defeat the object don't you think.  :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline southern punter

Thanks for the review.  I'm keen to find a submissive face-fuckee, and from other reviews she seemed ideal, but I have failed to get any response so far, too in-demand to see new feedbackless nobodies I imagine.  I think your caution not to put too many high expectation eggs in this basket is a wise one

Offline lamboman

Strange review some of it at total odds to my experience although I have only met Ava as a duo with Rebecca.
Firstly you were too big for anal despite this not being on her likes list?
For me sure she is no stunner but is very attractive with lovely skin,tits aren't my thing but asses are and she has the firmest lickable ass I've ever come across it's as firm as a joint of pork so I don't know what you are on about there.
I found her very enthusiastic and eager to please,a great fuck to be honest.
£170 is too rich though.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

Hats off to the OP for giving a neutral, his cash so therefore his opinion.

I’ll stick fuck her one day.  She’s been on the HL for a long time but have never seen anal on likes list.

Offline lamboman

Hats off to the OP for giving a neutral, his cash so therefore his opinion.

I’ll stick fuck her one day.  She’s been on the HL for a long time but have never seen anal on likes list.

Both true the latter needs an explanation though.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 09:41:41 pm by lamboman »

Offline simping

Firstly you were too big for anal despite this not being on her likes list?

i remember discussing anal with her, she agreed on wearing a plug, if I wasn't too big she might try it..it wasn't a definite yes. during the meet she took the plug off and we tried--well attempted but yh size was an issue. not to mention she's too tight!

you're right about this review being odd, I've put this in on the back burner for a while now and only the hits and misses are shinning through... personally I think she makes for a great duo partner, i think seeing her on her own just isn't as exciting. okay i wanted to end the punting side of things on a bang so got in contact again and tried to book a duo with her and rebecca (i couldn't get a hold of her myself, so figured through a duo that it might be the only way to see her, rebecca that is. yet another sp on the hotlist¯\_(ツ)_/¯) but last I heard she was getting a liposuction and that was the end of that.

so yh... :hi:

Offline lamboman

i remember discussing anal with her, she agreed on wearing a plug, if I wasn't too big she might try it..it wasn't a definite yes. during the meet she took the plug off and we tried--well attempted but yh size was an issue. not to mention she's too tight!

you're right about this review being odd, I've put this in on the back burner for a while now and only the hits and misses are shinning through... personally I think she makes for a great duo partner, i think seeing her on her own just isn't as exciting. okay i wanted to end the punting side of things on a bang so got in contact again and tried to book a duo with her and rebecca (i couldn't get a hold of her myself, so figured through a duo that it might be the only way to see her, rebecca that is. yet another sp on the hotlist¯\_(ツ)_/¯) but last I heard she was getting a liposuction and that was the end of that.

Thanks for clearing that up I had no idea it was even up for discussion.Your review so grade it as you want,I'd not see either of these 2 on their own but as a duo they were fantastic.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Thanks for the review kidda as you mentioned in my hot list - always wanted to do anal with her but never discussed it as a meet never materialised.

Fair play for her willing to try anal.

Offline willabe

I saw Ava a couple of years back and she is one of the 2 or 3 SPs that I have seen that didn't quite live up to the hype. She was nice, don't get me wrong and the services provided were pretty good but just not hit the spot that makes me think , yep I will be going back to see her!

Offline Scootersx

Personally agree with above post, I seen her 2019 and reviewed her a positive due to her services and professionalism
Thought she was a lovely girl, and very accommodating, but just didn't do it for me physically
Beauty in the eye of the beholder, as they say

Offline Bristolboy

I think she puts a lot of effort into pleasing her clients,
I personally thought she was a girl next door kind of pretty, but alas, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I think you either have great service or model looks, I've yet to find both.
I've been trying to see her since lock down ended but she's very difficult to book. Plus the price puts me off a bit now.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 03:54:46 pm by Bristolboy »

Offline Clanger

I'm glad someone else said it. I got totally shut-down and bitched at because I haven't posted any reviews. I mean sorry, but this isn't something I do very often.
When I met her a couple of years ago I thought she was okay, no problem, fine, but no more than that. Perhaps she's much better than the average for the southwest area, I don't know.

Offline AW71

I think she puts a lot of effort into pleasing her clients,
I personally thought she was a girl next door kind of pretty, but alas, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I think you either have great service or model looks, I've yet to find both.
I've been trying to see her since lock down ended but she's very difficult to book. Plus the price puts me off a bit now.

Hayley of Chichester pretty close to satisfying your dual requirements!

Offline alabama1

I'm glad someone else said it. I got totally shut-down and bitched at because I haven't posted any reviews. I mean sorry, but this isn't something I do very often.
When I met her a couple of years ago I thought she was okay, no problem, fine, but no more than that. Perhaps she's much better than the average for the southwest area, I don't know.

8 years without a review ? No shit Sherlock !

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

RB getting liposuction…. Isn’t she a twig?   :unknown:

Offline justalad

RB getting liposuction…. Isn’t she a twig?   :unknown:
Bex getting liposuction?  I think the OP is having a laugh.  Her BMI is sub 10 and there’s not an ounce of fat on her.  Saw her last week and no mention of it either.

Offline MrT222

I'm guessing he means Ava, not Bex - because yeah, she definitely doesn't need it.

Offline simping

Bex getting liposuction?  I think the OP is having a laugh.  Her BMI is sub 10 and there’s not an ounce of fat on her.  Saw her last week and no mention of it either.

This is a review of Ava not Bex... :hi:

Offline justalad

This is a review of Ava not Bex... :hi:
You wrote the following:

‘I wanted to end the punting side of things on a bang so got in contact again and tried to book a duo with her and rebecca (i couldn't get a hold of her myself, so figured through a duo that it might be the only way to see her, rebecca that is. yet another sp on the hotlist¯\_(ツ)_/¯) but last I heard she was getting a liposuction and that was the end of that.’

I’m sure you’ll agree, it’s as clear as mud.

Offline simping

[...]but last I heard she (Ava) was getting a liposuction and that was the end of that.’
fixed it for you 😙😙😙
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 07:00:48 am by simping »