Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Zara Hot, Colnbrook  (Read 4610 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5408345) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline London calling

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £130p.h.

Services: DFK, RO, OWO, Fingering

Met Zara last week when she was in Colnbrook.
Texted her in the morning for a PM meet later that day, texts answered promptly.
Texted when I had arrived and she gave me the door number, answered the door in a black see through slip, looked better in real life than in her pictures.
Asked to remove shoes and taken to the bedroom.
After paying the money we started with kissing standing up whilst still clothed, she starts to remove my shirt and undo my trousers and I return the favour and start with removing her bra. More kissing and now onto the bed where we continue kissing, she removes my boxers and proceeds to OWO, which was pretty good. A few minutes of this and I can feel the sap rising so I pull her up for more dfk and then I start playing with her pussy through her panties, these become wet and I remove them. I insert a finger and then 2, she starts to groan and I then go down for some RO, she is fresh and clean down there. after about 10 minutes of this she begins panting louder and clamps my head with her thighs and begins to shudder (probably very good acting). Up for some more kissing and she resumes OWO, I warn her when im about to cum and she pulls back so that I can shoot all over her breasts which she then rubs all over them.
Clean up with some wipes and she offers me a glass of water, a little chat for a few a minutes and she begins playing with my dick again. Proceeds to more OWO, up for more kissing and back down for some more oral and to my surprise I can feel that I am going to shoot again, warn her that I am about to cum and she finishes me of with a hand job which I again shoot all over her breasts.
Clean up and get dressed dressed whilst some small talk, leave and look at my watch, I've been in there for just over 1 hour.

Very enjoyable meet, would definitely see her again.

Offline wombat

Is she Katerina Lovely's daughter??

Offline Mash1234

I've asked her that twice... she denies it. 

Offline Mash1234

Offline DaveHorse

Visited Lia on Tuesday and I'm told that Zara and Katarina are both working together in Maidenhead next week. Opportunity for Mother / Daughter duo?!!

Offline Mash1234

Ha mother and daughter...  the stuff of fantasy.. 

Offline Tun210

Has she gone to Hungary? shows as accessing from Hungary.

Offline fastcar669

Try Yana and her mum in Southampton, It must be a Hungarian thing  :lol:

Offline Tun210

Yes, not a bad idea, been reading about them and should pay them a visit soon.

Offline Tony567

Possibly, her AW says she is on holiday

Offline Tun210

Try Yana and her mum in Southampton, It must be a Hungarian thing  :lol:

Saw Yana today, review to follow and yes it was a positive one.

Offline Mash1234

Zara comes to uk for a week or so every few months.  Otherwise she lives in Hungary   

Offline Mash1234

Can someone post a link to yana's adultwork?  Can't find it?

Offline Mash1234